Ch.104 Graduation

I know this is a Monster High song, but I just had to use it for this chapter

Once inside Ever After High, everyone saw that it appeared just like before, it was no longer a ghost town, and boy did they miss their school. And after gathering in the Charmitorium, all of the parents sat down and watched as their children told their stories on Storybrooke on stage. Each of them got a chance to tell their own stories, from what their cursed names were to all the drama they faced to the evil they fought against. It did take a while, nobody knew how much time had passed, but none of them cared, they were all just glad to be home.

"We really did have a bunch of adventures" Raven smiled into the microphone "And we sure are going to miss Storybrooke."

"But lucky for us-" Apple put in "We still have the memories of it and our scrapbook."

"Oh wow, I almost forgot about that."

"I had a feeling" she sighed as they both laughed it off.

"Hey," Brooke suddenly spoke up, "Don't we still have a graduation to put on?"

"And a wedding?" Maddie added while grinning as Raven.

Remember their 'wedding' deal, Raven and Dexter turned to each other with their cheeks now pink.

"I haven't even 'proposed' yet" he stated.

"Oh, here" Raven took off her promise ring and handed it to him.

"I guess that will work" he shrugged while taking the ring "Oh wait."

He turned to Mira and David who were sitting in the front row.

"I got your blessings right?" he asked as they smiled while giving him a thumbs up "Sweet."

He turned back to Raven as he took a deep breath while getting down on one knee as she gave a small giggle.

"Raven Queen," he began "Would you make me the happiest man in the world and fake marry me? Promise to honor and love till death do us apart?"

She burst out laughing at his proposal as she nodded her head.

"Yes," she smiled as she fanned her fingers out as he slid her promise ring onto her ring finger.

Everyone applauded and cheered as Dexter got up as they went into a big hug.

"It's about time!" Daring exclaimed.

"You know it's not a real wedding right?" Dexter reminded him.

"Does it matter?"

Raven gave a small laugh just as Headmaster Grimm walked up and spoke into the microphone.

"As much as we would love to this 'wedding'" he said, "I suggest we do the graduation first. Afterall, it's what we've been waiting for since the beginning. So let's all get some rest, graduation starts tomorrow."

Everyone was allowed to go to their homes that night to sleep and catch up some more with their families. And as soon as they were ready the next day, they all arrived at school dressed in their cap and gowns, some wore purple, some wore red. All of the students took their seats in the Legacy Day plaza with their families and all of the younger students watching from either behind, to the side, or up on the balcony. Even all of the friends from different realms were there to witness the event, most of them were watching from Jane Hook's floating ship from nearby.

 Even all of the friends from different realms were there to witness the event, most of them were watching from Jane Hook's floating ship from nearby