Ch.94 Returning the favor

Dashing down the halls, Brooke and Delilah already felt lost as they tried to find anything that will lead them out or to someone that wasn't Lydia or Noah.

"How the hell are we gonna get out of here?" Delilah grunted, "This place is like the labyrinth."

"We just need to find Mira and David" Brooke declared "And also the others."

"But how? We don't even know where they are."

"But we know where you guys are" a voice suddenly spoke as they turned around to see Mira, David, and Terrence.

"Oh sweet victory!" Delilah breathed in relief as they ran up to them.

"Are you guys okay?" Mira asked them worriedly "Where's Danny?"

"He's taking care of something" Brooke replied, "And we're fine now."

"Where's Elena and Olivia?" Delilah asked.

"Olivia went to go look for Elena" Terrence answered, "I don't know if she's found her yet."

"Yes she has" they all turned to see Destiny approaching them along with Danny.

"Destiny?" everyone gasped.

"What are you doing here?" David questioned.

"Danny did you take care of Wendell?" Brooke asked.

"Wendell?!" Mira exclaimed startled.

"Yeah, he's been taken care of" Danny assured, "And uh, the reason Destiny is here is that she has something for Brooke."

"She does?" Brooke responded a bit surprised.

"Yes, I do" the oracle nodded as she held her hand out as a quill appeared.

"My quill?" Brooke commented puzzled.

"Your quill is a lot powerful than you think, this is what's going to destroy Lydia once and for all."

"Uh, how? Am I like suppose to write her out of existence? Because you know I can't do that."

"I know, but you'll find out eventually. All you need to know is the pen is mightier than the sword."

All of a sudden, a loud blast was heard that made everyone jump.

"What the hell was that?" Delilah's eyes widen as they all ran to the nearest window and looked out.

"Oh my God" Mira muttered in shock.

Walking towards the school in a ghostly matter were a pack of the Rebel Narrators, but they didn't appear alive, they appeared dead and ghostlike.

"Are those ghosts?" Terrence gasped.

"I think they are" Brooke replied surprised "And I think those are the ghosts of the slain crew members."

"Slain?" Mira remarked astonished "Holy crap, that's a lot of them."

"But why are they heading towards the school?" Delilah asked.

"Probably to attack."

"Oh God" Terrence groaned "Now what? We've got a ton of crap to deal with, we gotta find Elena and Olivia, get those items to break the curse, find the chisel to stop the realms from reaching this school, stop Lydia, and now we gotta deal with these guys."

"Don't worry" Destiny spoke, "I can help. So here's what we'll do, me, Mira, and Danny will deal with the crew members. Terrence and David will locate the items, and Brooke and Delilah will locate the chisel."

"But what about Elena and Olivia?" Brooke put in.

"They'll be fine, trust me."

________