Ch.40 Quick escape

AN- Hey guys, I might not be able to post for a while due to traveling. Just letting you all know

Now wearing their sports shoes and dressed in athletic clothing, Kayla and Ramona made their way to the football players who were getting ready to play again.

"Is that all you girls are wearing?" Gregg asked a bit surprised.

"When you're us" Kayla replied, "You don't really need anything but your speed and strength."

"Although we will be using these" Ramona picked up a helmet and placed it on her head "And not just for protection."

Once they were ready, the teams made their way onto the field and got into position, already grabbing the attention of the other team who had their eyes on the girls.

"Who let the dogs onto the field?" one of them snickered as both Kayla and Ramona let out threatening growls.

After the Quarterback yelled his cue, the players began to tackle against each other as Aidan threw the ball at Ramona who caught it and ran. While doing so, the other players tried to stop her, but using her strength, she knocked them down with her arms and shoulders and all the way until she made a touchdown. The crowd cheered on now that they had finally made a touchdown as Ramona pumped her fists into the air.

Once again, as the players tackled each other, Kayla now had the ball in her arm as she began to run past the other players. But while doing so, she took off her helmet and using her free hand, she whacked it across all the players that came at her with much force until she made a touchdown. At this point the crowd was growing wilder now that their team was catching up, and throughout the game, everyone kept on cheering as Kayla and Ramona made more touchdowns and help their teams score more.

_________

Now that Noah was in the bathroom again, Terrence began to use the scissors he still had hidden in his hand to slice away the rope. Since the scissors were too small to actually snip the rope, he used the blades to slice through instead, but he had to be fast since Noah could step out any time soon. He could already feel the rope beginning to snap off his wrists, but he had to stop when Noah came back out.

"I bet your friends are already wondering where you are" he smirked, "Unless they're too busy enjoying the game to even think about you."

"Oh they know something's up" Terrence scowled "I was supposed to be there by now, but since I'm not, they know something's wrong."

"Oh I can see that" Noah responded while searching through Terrence's phone "You got a bunch of text messages from your girlfriend."

He began to read them out loud- "Where r u? What's taking u so long? Is everything okay? Please answer me, you're getting me worried."

"You know once she finds out about this she'll murder you on the spot."

"I doubt that" Noah snickered "I know she's not a killer."

"But she can still do some serious damage."

"I'd like to see her try."

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door as they both froze. Noah went up to the door and looked through the peephole to see that it was a cleaning lady.

"Not a word out of you" he warned Terrence as he pulled out a pocket knife and held it behind his back as he used his other arm to open the door where the lady could only see him and not the room.

But as he was talking to the lady, Terrence went back to using the scissors to cut away the rope. Working as quickly as he can while Noah was distracted, he could feel the rope breaking away from his skin as he continued to use the blade. And just as Noah finished talking to the lady, Terrence had cut through the rope as he felt it fall off his wrists and onto the floor, now that he was finally loose, he got up from his chair and with Noah's back still turned to the door as he closed it, he picked up the chair and using all the strength he had, he slammed it onto Noah's back knocking him down.

That didn't knock him out as Terrence would hope, but that wasn't stopping him from a fight as he could feel Noah's legs knocking into his own legs sending him down as Noah got on top of him with his pocket knife raised up. He was about to send it down when Terrence grabbed onto his wrist and tried to push it back with all his might as he stared at the tip of the knife that was just above his face.

"You know I thought Lydia would be the one who would do the killing" Noah spoke, "But it looks like I'll do it then."

"I don't think so" Terrence growled as he felt his other hand wrap around the scissors he had dropped after freeing himself.

And once he had gripped onto it, he plunged the tip of the scissors into Noah's side, causing him to cry out in pain as Terrence was able to push him off. Knowing that that stab wouldn't kill him due to the size of the scissors, but it was enough for him to escape as he threw the bloody scissors to the side, grabbed his phone, and hurried out the door.

_________

Still walking down the sidewalk, Elena and Olivia continued to look for Terrence but were having no luck on finding him.

"Okay something's definitely wrong" Elena declared.

"You think Lydia and Noah did something to him?" Olivia asked nervously.

"That would explain why Lydia showed up without him."

All of a sudden her phone began to ring as he pulled it out and gasped when she saw that Terrence was calling.

"Terrence?!" she answered in a gasp.

"I know you're worried about me but I'm fine" he spoke, "Now I don't have time to explain what happened to me, but I'm on my way to the game right now with big news."

"Okay we'll meet you there!"

"Is he okay?" Olivia asked after she hung up.

"He's fine, but he's heading to the game with big news."

"Well let's go."