Ch.76 Big guns

After leaving the Lost Library, Danielle released her magic as everyone stepped back as the Lost Library transformed back to itself as a building of words.

"You guys find anything?" the fairy asked.

"We sure did" Olivia replied while pulling out her phone "We realized we couldn't take the book, so instead I took a picture of it, look."

She showed her the photo she took of the book page about Lydia.

"No way" Danielle gasped "Is that for real?"

"I guess so, I mean it all makes sense now."

"Oh my God" she gasped with shock "That's insane."

"And that's why we gotta destroy her. Thanks for your help Danielle."

"No problem. Is there anything else I can help with?"

"No thanks, just fly back to Storybrooke as fast as you can and help everyone."

"Got it, good luck you guys."

And with that, she took off flying, and thanks to her new wings, she was able to fly faster than before as she disappeared within the Margins.

"Okay," Terrence spoke, "Now how do we get to Shadow High?"

"With the gyrocompass" Olivia responded while taking the gyrocompass out of her string bag and turned it on "Let's see here."

They watched as the misty arrow appeared as it tried to find its location from Elena's tree necklace. After searching for a moment, the arrow came to a stop as it pointed southwest.

"This way" she pointed "And this time, let's get there a quicker way."

"How?" Terrence asked.

She closed her eyes and imagined a small train forming in front of them, and when she opened her eyes, there in front of them was a small vintage train that led south.

"Whoa" everyone breathed with amazement.

"All aboard the imaginary train" Olivia announced as they climbed onto the train "Next up- Shadow High."

________

In Storybrooke, chaos was filling up the whole town with everyone in the battle against the apocalypse. But fortunately, everyone was able to handle everything as Darling's ice dragon who was being ridden by Noelle blasted her icy breath onto a group of goblins that froze them in place.

"I am so loving this dragon" she smiled.

"Be careful with her okay?!" Darling shouted from below "That's my dragon!"

"Got it!" Noelle promised as the dragon flew off.

Some of the other students were flying on the other dragons as well, using the beasts to take down whatever got in their way. Besides the dragons, the flying monkeys attacked any monsters they could get their hands on as the Griffins did so as well. But as they were fighting, Julie and Macy were soon approached by a troll that stood tall in front of them while clutching its stone hammer.

"Julie..." Macy's eyes widen as she froze there in fear.

"I got this" Julie replied as she let out an animal noise.

At that moment, after hearing her call, the Billy-Goat raced towards the troll and used its large horns to knock it back as it fell backward and into a garbage bin. Once it was in there, Julie ran up to it and kicked it back with all her might as it began to roll away.

"Nice one" Macy commented.

Pretty soon, Danielle flew in and couldn't believe her eyes as the sight of the action that was going on. Everything and everyone was fighting against something, and it was all going too fast that she didn't notice the Chernabog approaching her from her side. When she finally spotted it, she didn't hesitate to freeze as she zoomed away from it with the monster following. She flew across town with her new speed, but even with her rate, the Chernabog was getting close.

That is until she witnessed a large octopus tentacle wrap around the monster's body from below as it swung the beast far away with great strength. Wondering who had done it, Danielle looked down to see Coral Witch, daughter of the Sea Witch with her octopus tentacles sticking out her sides. And next to her stood Meeshell Mermaid, daughter of the Little Mermaid who had her boyfriend Nolan besides her.

"Thanks Coral!" Danielle called as she flew down and landed in front of them.

"So what's the deets?" Coral asked her.

"They made it to the Lost Library and found something that should help, they sent me back to help."

"Well we can sure use all the help we can get," Meeshell remarked, "It's crazy out here."

They then heard a loud growl from above as they looked up to see one of the dark dragons flying down at them.

"I got this" Meeshell assured as she stood in front of them and let out an ear-piercing scream at the dragon.

Her scream was so loud that everyone had to cover their ears as the dragons cried out in pain before taking off.

"Whoa!" Danielle gasped with astonishment "I didn't know you could do that!"

"I call it a Battle Cry" Meeshell smirked, "All mermaids have the power to do it as a form of attack."

"Well it works great."

"And yet my ears are ringing even though I covered them" Nolan stated while rubbing his ears.

________

Inside a room of Shadow High, Lydia watched through a mirror of the fight that was going on in Storybrooke.

"They're still not dead huh?" she remarked to herself "They just won't give up."

"What do we do now?" Noah asked, "4 of our crew members are already injured and one is dead. These guys are tougher than we thought."

"They may be tough, but not tough enough to stand against what's about to show up. Because at this point, it's time to bring in the big guns."

________

With everyone still fighting on Main Street, everything was already getting destroyed in the battle. Cars had been smashed, windows were shattered, burns were on buildings, and nobody seemed to stop fighting. That is until a powerful noise was heard causing everyone to stop and wonder what was the cause of the sound. And that's when they began to hear loud slow clapping as they turned in the same direction to see Lydia tauntingly clapping her hands while walking down the road with her whole crew behind.

"I just say I'm rather impressed by your fighting skills" she smirked, "It seems that neither of you are willing to give up, and I'm surprised none of you are dead yet. But seeing that you all are still alive, I think it's time for a real challenge, and I know how you all love a good challenge, but can you survive them? Can you all survive what's about to come?"

She disappeared before anyone could comment, and that's when they looked into the eyes of her crew, all ready for a fight.