Ch.73 Familiar help

Now out of the diner, Lauren, Ilene, and Amanda hurried down the sidewalk with their weapons in their hands as they spotted more goblins appearing and heading towards them.

"Oh great" Ilene grunted, "They're back."

"There's too many of them" Lauren observed, "We can't take them down at once."

"Why don't we split up?" Amanda suggested, "That way we'll have less of them to take down."

"You sure about that?"

"Only one way to find out."

As the goblins got closer, the girls had no choice but to split up as they ran in different directions with the goblins after them. Running down the sidewalk, Amanda was about to run around the corner when she abruptly tripped over a knocked down trash bin as she fell face first onto the concrete while wincing in pain. She was about to get up when the goblins began to crawl over her as she began to scream while feeling them tug on her hair and her clothes.

She tried to push them off, but they were surprisingly heavy and strong that it seemed impossible. That is until a loud roar was heard that caused the goblins to get off of her. Wondering what had happened, she turned around to see a young male lion behind her and in defense mode as it growled at the goblins as they scattered off in fright. 

Breathing heavily while full of surprise, Amanda turned back to the lion who had calm down as she watched it transform into a familiar young guy.

"Looks like you got to see me transform after all" he smiled at her.

"Leo!" she exclaimed with a big smile "Thank goodness you're here!"

Leonardo Lion II, son of the Cowardly Lion returned the smile as he helped her up.

"And I didn't come alone" he added just as she looked up and was surprised to see hundreds of flying monkeys soaring through the sky.

"Are those flying monkeys?" she remarked.

"Yep," a voice replied as she turned to see the familiar faces of the Ozians walking towards her.

"I was finally able to tame them" Zachary West, son of the Wicked Witch of the West who, unlike his sister Willow didn't have green skin and wasn't wicked like her.

And behind him were the rest of the Ozians, Donna Gale, daughter of Dorothy who was still wearing her silver converse shoes and had a shotgun hung on her shoulder. Tim Tinman, son of the Tin Man who was now human and was armed with his ax. Sunny Scarecrow, daughter of the Scarecrow who like Tim was now human and was armed with a pitchfork. And Grace Goodwitch, daughter of Glinda the Goodwitch.

"Oh my God" Amanda smiled at her friends "It's so good to see you guys again."

"You too" DG smiled just as Ilene and Lauren appeared behind Amanda.

"You guys made it!" Lauren gasped with a smile.

"We're always here to help" Sunny replied with a grin.

Across the street, Brenden along with his group and the genie sisters couldn't stop looking up at the flying monkeys that were still soaring through the sky.

"Are those flying monkeys?" Courtly questioned.

"Apparently so" Brenden replied.

"Guys look out!" Ilene suddenly screamed from across the street as they turned to see an ogre storming at them.

They didn't have time to defend themselves when a cannonball suddenly shot down from above and at the ogre. Bewildered by the sudden save, everyone looked up to see a flying pirate ship hovering over town.

"Ahoy!" a voice called from the ship.

"It's about you showed up!" Brenden shouted with a smile.

When the ship stopped above the street, ropes were thrown down as some of the passengers aboard came down and onto the street. Everyone recognized them as the Lost Boys with their leader Piper Pan, son of Peter Pan. Along the passengers were the children of the Musketeers, Marissa Silver, daughter of Captain Silver, and Christopher Hawkins, son of Jim Hawkins. And from the ship, everyone looked up to see Jane Hook, daughter of Captain Hook waving down at them with her hook hand as a tiny fairy flew down near Piper.

As the rest of the Storybrooke residents appeared on Main Street, they noticed many more familiar faces appearing. A fairy wearing blue known as Hope Blue, the once missing daughter of the Blue Fairy flew down onto the street next to her friend Frank. Ramona stood by her sister and father when her friend Channing appeared next to her with his crossbow of silver arrows. A young and handsome man with the strength of a God known as Hercules appeared next to Rachel with his wife Meg as they gave their demigoddess friend a smile. 

A man who was once an enemy turned ally from Wonderland known as the Knave of Hearts appeared on his horse with his sword in his hand ready for battle. Appearing behind him were two winter sprites recognized as Jackie Frost and her twin brother Northwind. A farm girl names Bailey Carter, also known as Lilly-Bo Peep, daughter of Little Bo Peep appeared with her friend Jacob Dane, both clutching onto pitchforks. A guy named Kellen who was once a fairy along with Thomas Thumb, son of Tom Thumb emerged behind Jenna who gave them both smiles.

A guy named Cory who was once part of a group of thieves but is now Delilah's boyfriend arrived with a white-haired princess named Lily Pawn, daughter of the White Queen who showed up from behind him. Some familiar adults appeared as well from the parents who have been in Storybrooke since the curse to Aladdin and Jasmine who arrived next to Gigi and Whisp. And lastly, all the pets and known creatures were seen from the dragons that were used during the Dragon Games to a group of Griffins to tiny fairies to even the Billy-Goat who was used as a guard for Ever After High.

Surrounded by all the familiar faces, the students of Storybrooke High couldn't stop smiling at the sight of their old friends.

"Everyone's here" Darling smiled blissfully.

"And here they'll help" Destiny appeared before turning to the old friends, "Thank you all for coming! This means so much to us!"

"We'll do anything to help" Piper offered with a grin with Tinkerbell on his shoulder.

"Now we all don't know what this apocalypse will bring! But if we work with each other, we'll be able to stand against anything! Now, who's ready to defend this town and our stories?!"

Everyone cheered with their fists in the air, all ready for battle.