Chapter 30: rather jealousy?

It's been three months since the day we left the beach house, and honestly there been a changes not quite.

The group kinda has been separated, Nat, Alexis and Kylie we grew a lot closer as if we were a group by ourselves but still had the connection with the others, on the other hand Anna and I still talk everyday, it's been a routine for us.

Speaking of Caleb and I been also pretty fucking close that for me he's just like Louis, or maybe Louis is something else. Louis and i started to talk like not the type of friends, but we don't know, I don't know I just hope for the best.

"So Louis I'm going out with Talia and I don't know what to wear." I cried on the phone, Louis and I talk like everyday for hours straight. As for Talia she's the girl I was Born with. Talia and i's friendship is much rather complicated, it's not about the fights we usually don't fight at all, we've known each other since the day we were born because our parents and grand parents known each other the same way so it's kinda passes on to our siblings as her brother called zayn too and he's the same age as my brother zayn. Talia was with me since kindergarten known all the shit, but then she left the school at grade 4, despite her knowing all my group, I am still the only one she talks too from that school because of our parents, so yeah we don't see each other that a lot but we tell each other everything.

"You look pretty either way lou, just put anything on and you'll still look hot." And I can really feel his smirk through the phone.

"Oh so you think am hot?" I smirked too.

"Absolutely." I can really feel the heat burning through my cheeks.

"Thanks boy, I have to go cause I am meeting them in half an hour." I said to end the call.

"Them? Who's them?" Can I call that jealousy?

"Friends of Talia's." I replied back

"Girls or boys?"

"Both." I was really not getting him to be jealous but I said the truth, we were going out boys and girls.

"And why is those boys coming, do you know them?" I really don't understand him.

"I don't know they are Talia's friends."

"Okay."

"What now? There really isn't something to be upset about, we are going out and that's all."

"Yeah I don't trust whom you are going with." So? I you don't have to.

"I don't see the problem here." Hell its just an outing.

"If that's so, okay lana."

"Louis there is nothing to be worried about, you just trust me."

"Okay, take care baby." And I smiled

"Thanks louis I'll call you when I get back."

"You better do." We hang up and then I went straight on the road.

I met Talia at Jays restaurant before the rest can come and I am supper thankful for that, so we can have a talk before they arrive.

"So what's the new things in your life lay-lay." Only Talia.

"Nothing much T, there is this boy."

"Gosh it's all starts with that and end with kids." What the fuck.

"Are you stupid? What kids now?"

"Like sleeping together then kids."

"Okay no one is sleeping with anyone, no one is having kids, not now at least." I think am clear.