Seatmates (Todomomo) {BNHA/MHA Fandom}

[This story is based on a comic I saw. I'm trying only one P.O.V at a time, so please 🐻 (bear) with me for any miss-steaks. Thank you!]

{Todoroki's P.O.V}
I come into the noisy 1-A classroom, which was noisy as usual, then go to sit down on my designated spot.

I see something that I don't see every day. A Russian doll that looks like, Yaoyorozu? I'm not sure how it got there, but it's there. I should ask her once she's here.

And just on cue, the girl I needed to ask has arrived. She, of course, is greeted with a bunch of 'hello' and greetings. I slightly smiled and Yaoyorozu went to sit down next to me. I should ask her now.

"Hey, Yaoyorozu?" I asked.

"Yes, Todoroki?" She replied. I just realized how... pretty she looks, with her hair bunched up and the sun making her face shine and... Kaminari? Ok, he's just asking questions. I'm kinda mad now. It's like I wanna... protect her? I mean, she is mi... Wait. No no no no-no. I did not just think that. Keep it cool, you'll be fine. Anyway, back to the question.

"How did your Russian flash grenade doll get here?" I asked, pointing towards it.

"Oh! I wanted to try to make a small weapon inside it, so I went to find the book for creating it. I must have accidentally left the doll here. Thank you Todoroki." She explained, taking the doll and putting it inside her bag.

Shoot. Now I kinda want it.

"Yaoyorozu, can I keep it?"I say in my normal tone, which lacks emotion(most of the time).

"Wait! I can make you another one Todoroki!" She said, flailing her arms from side to side. Heh. She looks funny.

Then she created another one in her hands. Thank god. I just remembered the time when she opened her... Never mind. It feels kind of warm now.

"Todoroki? You have a little fire on you." Yaoyorozu stated.

I do? I looked down and yep, my left side's burning. Great. God, I haven't used my fire quirk ever since I was five. What did that girl do to me, I don't know, but I can say I kinda like it. See, the burning part, outside at least, feels bad, because I feel just like my dad. But the inside, it.. it feels all bubbly and...nice? I've never felt this way before. I should ask my sister once I'm home.
Did she make a Russian doll that looks like... me? It looks cute. Wait, does she wants me to take both? That's nice of her.

"Alright, thanks. I'll keep both." I said, taking both of them from her hands.

She gave me a confused look. What's with that look? I mean, she made both for me, so they're mines to take, right?

"Yaoyorozu, is there something wrong? You kept on looking at the dolls." I questioned since I am pretty curious why.

"Nothing, nothing Todoroki. I was just... thinking of something." She replied, her eyes still fixed to the dolls. Maybe she wants it back?

"Are you sure? You keep looking at it. You can have it back if you want." I say, looking into her eyes to see if she wants it back if not. Say, it kinda looks nice in there. It matches her hair. I wonder what her hair would look like down. She must look very pretty, and then add a red dress. Her... you know... will be kinda-

Stop! You pervert! I didn't even get to hear what Yaoyorozu said.
"-Please take it." I guess she does want me to keep it.

"Yaoyorozu, if I take them and place them side to side, like this, they're seatmates like us right?" I questioned as the thought suddenly popped into my head.

She looks kinda.. red. Like in the fight with Mr.Aizawa. I should ask if she's alright. Yup. Sounds gentlemanly.

"Yaoyorozu, your face is red. Are you coming down with a fever? We should take you to their nurse." I put my forehead on hers, and I swear I could feel her getting hotter.

I should take her to the nurse. That sounds like a good plan.

So without saying anything to anyone, I picked her up bridal style, since it's the easiest way to carry someone, especially since she's a girl and went to the nurse.

The whole time we went there she was red and couldn't speak. She's literally getting hotter and hotter. Maybe I can cool her down with some ice. Yeah, sounds like a good plan.

"Yaoyorozu, can you make a small handkerchief, please? It's for someone." I said, looking down at her.

{Yaoyorozu P.O.V}
So first, he took my embarrassing Russian dolls, then touched my forehead and picked me up bridal style?!? What goes on in his head! Does he know he's making me embarrassed? Maybe he doesn't. Probably not. My goodness, so close. Well, he does live with siblings, I suppose that makes sense, but still!

"-it's for someone". Someone? What does he mean? I feel angry for some reason.

"Sorry Todoroki, I kinda zonked out for a second. Come again?" I questioned.

"I said, could you please make me a small handkerchief?" He repeated.

"Sure." So I made it. It's simple, just white.

He takes the handkerchief and adds his ice, ties the handkerchief around, and places it on top of my head.

"To- Todoroki, what are you doing?" I ask, feeling my face getting redder and redder(if that's even possible).

"Ano, you looked kinda red in the class, so I'm taking you to Recovery Girl, but you just got hotter, so I took the ice to calm you down. Oh. Maybe this will quicken the effect." He says, swooping down and planting a kiss on top of my head.

AHHH!!?!?! HE KISSED ME! THE SHOUTO TODOROKI KISSED ME! I'm dead now.

{3rd Person P.O.V.}
With that, Yaoyorozu fainted away in Todoroki's arms, with Todoroki rushing to Recovery Girl's office.

"She fainted due to too much blood rushing up onto her face. Did you do anything, Todoroki?" Recovery Girl asked, with an accusing finger pointing towards Todoroki.

" No, I didn't..." Then Todoroki realized. He screwed up. He remembered how soft her skin was and how cute she looked with her face red and...

Everything clicked. Why she was so red, he kissed Yaoyorozu. Yaoyorozu. Out of all the girls in the world, his first kiss with someone outside his family was a girl he felt comfortable with. Well, as comfortable as Todoroki could get with someone.

His thoughts trailed off, until Recovery Girl shook him to reality with a loud, "You're on fire!"
He quickly cooled down his fire and walked out of the room, thanking Recovery Girl on the way out. And all the way back to class, his face was as red as red can be.

In class, everyone just questioned Todoroki about what happened. Of course, with a few jealous looks from the guys but that's about it.

While he was dodging the questions, he felt someone looking over him. He looked at you and saw... Jirou. And Mina. They both had furious looks on their faces.

"Yes?" Todoroki questioned, a bit scared of what the girls could do to him( I made the great Todoroki scared. Ay!).

"Don't you 'yes' to me! Tell me what you did! You.. you... I can't think of a nickname! Oh! You jerk! You picked her up and left! Better tell us the full story, mister!" Mina yelled, followed with a nod by Jirou.

"So, there were Russian dolls on the table and I wanted to have one. Then, Yaoyorozu made another one that looks like me. I took both of the dolls. I put them as seatmates. Then, she started getting red, so I thought she was down with a fever and bought her to the nurse. On the way there, she got redder, so I cooled her down with my ice, and to quicken the effect, I kissed her. " As he was telling the story, his face got redder and redder. His face is like a volcano once he finished.

"You whispered the last part! I can't hear you!" Mina whined.

" I did," Jirou stated, with a slight smirk plastered on her face.

Jirou stood up and as she went back to her seat, she whispered to Todoroki, "We'll talk later."
Mr. Aizawa came in and the lesson started.

[Hope you liked it!  I added my own stuff, but it should be that. Thanks for reading.  Also, I might make a part 2.]