Meh.

"Ahhh!" The screams shattered the silence that surrounded the mountain. One by one, they topped each other, leaving them with scars. Plenty of them.

"Ugh..." He groaned, and so did his 'friends'. 

"Wait, friends? Actually, who are you? Why do you sound so... echo-ish?"

I'm the narrator of this story. 

"Story?"

Yep, and I'm the narrator. You know what it is, don't you Deku?

"H-how did you know my name?"

In ways you will never know, my dear. now come on, we have to get on with the story.

"Hai..."

Deku lifted himself up. and immediately fell down.

"Ow!" He looked at what he fell off of. It was like a mountain, stacked with... people?

"People?! Narrator, what did you do?"

"I added a few people deku. That's what i did."

"B-but-"

 Now hush child, and I'll explain. 

There were 6 people in total. one Midoriya/Deku from BNHA , two Ochako-

"Thank you for including her!"

From BNHA, three, Mabel from Gravity Falls, four, Naruto from 'Naruto', the fifth being Frisk, from Undertale, and Sans, also from Undertale.

.
.
.

WHAT THE FU-

"Author, please! No mild language is required!"

shut up Deku! I didn't make sans human here! The f*** is he doing here?! 

"Please expla-"

Damn bitch! i'm confused!

"Shut up deku!" a roar could be heard from above.

Wait. Above?!

"Kacchan? Is that you?"

KACCHAN?!

"Stfu f***ing nerd! I'm coming down!" So he did. He fell down, slowly, as not to drop himself hard and took all of them with one hand. Flying upwards again, he threw them all in different directions, seeming to know what to do. Yhen, silence. 

I'm confused what's going on. I'm out. Bye.

"Did you forge-"

See ya.