Christmas!(Kiribaku){BNHA/MHA Fandom}

[It's going to be short. Happy reading!]

It was Christmas time in U.A and that means decorations and parties. Kirishima has always been the one up for parties and decorating, while Bakugou's not. Well, until Kirishima's magical powers made him agree to come and help decorate.
What magical powers, you ask? His eyes obviously, with his smile are a very good combination that makes it difficult for Bakugou to refuse Kirishima's plea.
So here he is. In the common room, waiting for instructions on what to decorate.
"Bakugou, can you please give me the-" Midoriya was interrupted with a "Screw off, Deku!"
"Bakubro! Don't be so rough on him! Can you help me with the tinsels, then?" Kirishima scolded, holding out the tinsel, waiting for Bakugou to respond.
A tiny 'hmph' can be heard as Bakugou walked towards Kirishima, with the rest of the class starting in amazement at the power couple. The soon to be a power couple, at least.
"Bro, how do you do that? He would've yelled 'F* off!' and stormed back to his room if I asked. Heck, he wouldn't even come here if I told him I come. But nooo, if it's you he agrees with everything you say. How man? How?!" Kaminari yelled because really, it truly is a mystery to everyone in class 1-A.
"I don't know dude, I just tell him and he does it. " Kirishima replied, with a hint of barely noticeable pink on his face.
Then, Mina came into the conversation and then explained, with a smirk, saying, "It's obviously because of his girlfriend ways of wooing Bakugou to do whatever Kirishima wants. Duh!" She explained as if it was the most obvious thing in the world(which it is).
"Girlfriend ways? Ohhhhh... That makes sense!" Kaminari said, perhaps a little too loud.
"Hah!? Go die, socket!" Came for a red Bakugou, with tiny explosions coming from his hands.
" Good riddance," Bakugou muttered, hands stuffed in his pockets as he walked up to Kirishima.
"Let's get to work!" Kirishima yelled and took the bag full of tinsels.

_____After setting up the tinsles...______
"Alright, we're done. Thanks, Bakubro! You can go back to your room or something." Kirishima stated, proud of the work they both do. The common room looks festive and happy, thanks to the tinsels, which are hunged in the ceiling.
"Too much of a hassle," Bakugou muttered and sat down on one of the couches.
"Alright guys, excellent work! Maybe now, we can actually rest and play some games." The class vice-president said, giving them a sheet of paper of things they might want to do.
" Momo! Forget that sheet! We're going to play... Truth or Dare! True, it's not a Christmas game, but I'm bored!" Mina suggested, and receiving a few 'That sounds fun!' or 'Typical Mina.'
Nevertheless, they all sat in a circle, even Lida, to ' watch if anything goes wrong' and the game started.
Mina has a very... simple plan to get her Kiribaku ship in order. So she's going to Dare both of them to kiss because of a mistletoe. It sounds like a perfect plan to her.
She spun the bottle around and it hits the... wrong person, which was Lida.
"Huh, Lida truth or dare?"
"Dare!"
"Oh! Ok... I.. dare you to yell, 'All Might is here!' outside.
"That's disrespectful to the people around us! It is unacceptable!" Lida cried, with his famous hand motions.
"Alright, I'll just dare Kiriba- I mean Kirishima. Yeah, so truth or dare Kirishima?" Mina said, hoping she would her a dare.
" Dare! Bring it in, Mina!" Kirishima yelled confidentially since he believed his choice is manly.
"Alright then. I dare you... to kiss with Bakugou below the mistletoe. It could be anywhere." Mina explained and ran before the boys could progress what happened.
"I-i... I ... kiss.." Was all Kirishima could mutter.
"So, are you going to do it, dude? It wouldn't be manly if you backed down." Kaminari teased the red head because Kirishima's face is pretty red.
"God damn it, fine." Bakugou stood up, dragged Kirishima to the nearest mistletoe(which was in the common room), and hugged him. It wasn't a kiss, but it was close enough for Kirishima.
It was the most amazing thing that could ever happen at a Christmas party, both for the couple and the audience.

[Thank you for reading!]