Bag (Todomomo) {BNHA/MHA Fandom}

Yaoyorozu was what you could call a shoe gal. When asked the question , she would reply, "Well, I would say that bags are nice, but I think shoes just dresses you up nicer, don't you think?"

Her vast collection of shoes proves it. From shoes with no brand, to high end branded shoes, she has it all. Guess, Adidas, Supreme, Off-white, she has it all.

So, it was quite a surprise for her when she received a mysterious package one day in shape of a bag.

"Hey, Yaomomo, there's mail for you." Jirou lightly threw the package at Yaoyorozu, which she (thankfully) caught.

"Oh? I didn't buy anything recently, and my birthday was weeks ago, so perhaps you have the wrong person Jirou."

"Look again. It clearly says your name on the front."

Huh?

There was indeed, a paper labeled 'I ' To Yaoyorozu Momo, U.A dorms. From, x.'

"An admirer, huh?" Jirou teased. 

"I.. I honestly don't know. The handwriting is certainly familiar, but I'm not sure who sent it." 

"Maybe your parents?"

"Jirou, my parents are quite busy, as you know." Jioru nodded.

"Yeah, like that one time it was your birthday and they didn;t remember? Jerks." 

"Jirou! Not jerks, they're just very busy, it's understandable."

"Understandable my ass!"

"Jirou! No use of mild language please! let's just discuss that another time, okay?"

" Hmph. So, who do you think sent it? One of our classmates?" 

"Well, perhaps. But, I might as well open it, hmm?" The package revealed that it was a beige coach handbag, with gold detailing to match.

Yaoyorozu yelped in surprise. "Oh!"

"Ooh~ From an admirer~" Jioru teased. Yaoyorozu blushed a crimson red.

"I-it's nothing like that!" 

"Right..." 

Unbeknownst to both of them, the said 'admirer' was standing behind them, a ghost of a smile on his face. He left them to their teasing, ready to eat his soba.