Juice (Kiribaku) [BNHA/MHA Fandom]

[ I just had to. The sorry is from the video above. IDK what Kiribaku's love child is, so is it okay if I name her KiriKou? Thank you! Also, beware of cringe. ]

KiriKou was walking down the hall, grabbing whatever she could. Her family was moving in a week, so they had to pack up everything.
"KiriKou? Can you come here for a sec?" Kirhsima yelled from the kitchen.
"Coming papa!" She yelled back, walking into the kitchen. She saw her papa [Kirishima] holding some kind of recording.
"Papa, what's that?" KiriKou asked, pointing towards the disk.
"I don't know. I found it at the bottom of the shelf. Let's check it out." Kirishima advised, going to the TV council and turning on the video player.
The video started with a mad Bakugou talking about something.
"... it was like every time I tell her something she always has something to say back. It don't matter what I say but she always got to give me something back and it make me mad." Kirishima started laughing, and KiriKou was wondering what her Dad [Bakugou] was talking about. The clip then showed her, as a small child walking to the kitchen, while Bakugou narrates the situation.
"We got into an argument about the juice the other day. She came into the kitchen and she's like, 'Daddy, juice.' I said, 'no, you had enough juice go get some water.' And she looked at me", The camera zoomed towards Bakugou's face again, and turned back toward the situation at hand.
"and she's like, 'dumma gamma dumma gamma duma dumma gamma duma gamma mmmm gaga juice.' " KiriKou could hear the audience laughing, and to he honest, she was too. She saw her dad, who is the chillest person she knows in her entire life, ramble on about an argument with her. About juice. You could see Kirishima in the background of the video clip laughing about the situation.
"And I looked at her and said, 'WHO DA F*** YOU THINK YOU TALKIN TO!?" Now, both Kirishima and KiriKou are laughing weakly, tears coming out if their eyes.
The video showed a clip of a small KiriKou with mad face on, looking like she was about to fight her dad for juice.
"Sit your little ass down- I was so mad- I was mad because I knew she knew what she was trying to say, but she just didn't
know how to say it..." The screen faded to black and the sound faded as well.
The two laughed together for a little longer, and then stood up to start packing again.
"Hey, papa? Can we use this as blackmail? You know, just in case... Hehehe..." KiriKou suggested, evil oozing out of her.
"Yes... Let's..." Kirishima replied, evil oozing out of him as well.

They never did tell Bakugou they found that clip.

[Really short, but... I wanted to make this.]