Sick {Izuocha}(BNHA/MHA Fandom)

Ochako walked across the empty halls, shoes clicking. She had just finished her training and was ready to go back to her dorms when she saw 'it'. 'It' referring to a poster about camping, which was on the bulletin board. Scanning it, she took a picture and decided to talk about it with her classmates, particularly Midoriya and Iida. She picked up her pace and walked faster.

Once she arrived, she took off her shoes and headed towards her bedroom, flopping on the bed.

"Hahhh...." She sighed, laying there for several minutes. As she went into dreamland, a knock interrupted her. 

"Who is it?" She asked, angry that someone interrupted her sleep.

"It's Midoriya, Uraraka-san. I just wanted to tell you that Iida-kun told us to gather in the living room to discuss about an activity."

She sat up immediately and opened the door.

"I'll be there Deku-kun. Let me just... wash up a bi-" She closed her eyes and fainted leaving Midoriya to catch her. 

"E-eh?!" 

Midoriya bought her into the room, her feet dragging across the tile as he did so. He laid her on her bed, covered her with a blanket and left to the living room.

"I'm here Iida-kun! Uraraka-san couldn't make it because she fell asleep."

"She must've exhausted herself from training..." Yaoyorozu muttered. Midoriya nodded in agreement, so did Iida.

"Very well! We shall continue without her!" Iida yelled, moving his hands robotically.

"Shut up four-eyes and tell us already!" Bakugou complained, raising his hands and folding them behind his head. 

Iida ignored Bakugou's insult and cleared his throat. 

"I have gathered you all today to discuss our field trip, which is camping in the woods."

"..."

"WHOOO!" Kaminari cheered along with Mina and several other students. 

"Kaminari-kun, please! Refrain yourself as I explain the rest!" Kaminari settled down a tiny bit, just enough so Iida can continue.

"The activity will start in 5 days, so please start packing. I have made a list for you of the essentials you need to bring. I'll post this on the board. Please be sure to-" The rest have scampered out, ready to pack what they need. 

Iida sighed in disappointment as Yaoyorozu and Midoriya pat his back in sympathy.

"Well, I suppose that's how it is. Thank Yaoyorozu, Midoriya-kun. Now, let us pack!" He sprinted off. 

The two looked at each other and giggled slightly. 

"Well, Midoriya, I'll be off."

"Same goes for you, Yaoyorozu." He slightly bowed and left. But before he did, Yaoyorozu asked him a question. 

"Ano, Midoriya, would you mind saying this to Uraraka-san? Oh, and bring her something as well. Is that alright, Midoriya?" 

"Of course!"

"Thank you. I'll be sure to stop by as well."

Yaoyorozu went in her room and Midoriya headed in, to his room while thinking. 

What should I do for Uraraka-san?

"Maybe I should make her food. I can make soup, but I'll make sure of the recipe. But then, is there anything else? Maybe, maybe some warm water? Maybe I should call mom. That's... probably the best thing to do." He pulled out his cell phone and called his mother.