All I Want (KamiJirou){ Christmas #2} [BNHA/MHA Fandom]

[This one's shorter than the last. Enjoy anyways!]

It was the day before Christmas and everyone was looking awesome with their christmas sweaters. They were all invited by Yaoyorozu to a party. When asked what party, she replied "Oh, just a party with a bunch of friends. No need to be worried!Just be sure to dress nicely!"
Since she didn't specify on what to wear, they all decided to wear ugly sweaters ,although that's rather difficult for some, the class managed.
Most of them were wearing Christmas sweaters that has something to do with their quirk. Kaminari was wearing a Christmas sweater with Christmas lights around it, Kirishima was wearing a Christmas sweater with the words 'Unbreakable' and a tree with two arms sticking out of it and the list just goes on.
"Are y'all ready?!" Mina yelled, excited for the party.
"Yeah!" The majority of the class shouted, some just nodding their heads. They were gathered in the living room.
"Let's go! Yaomomo, where to?" Mina asked, finger gunning at Yaoyorozu. Yaoyorozu smirked, and clapped her hands twice. On cue, a disco ball emerged, as well as beverages and a stage for singing, speakers, a mic, and chairs included.
Mouths dropped, and screams followed. Meanwhile Yaoyorozu, was fist bumping with Jirou before taking the stage to explain.
"So, if you're wondering how he set it up, let me explain. So,Jirou came up with the idea, so let's give a big applause for Jirou!" Everyone clapped, which then Jirou waved it off while blushing.
" To actually set it up was rather difficult. We had to find someone that had a quirk the makes things 'disappear'. Make them invisible. So, both of us searched for a hero who could do that, and we finally found one. The hero's name is Invisibility. Simple. Easy. She agreed to do it, and I had to count at what time she could be here and what time her quirk stop. She told us that it was exactly in 3 hours. So, as you can imagine, it was rather difficult." Yaoyorozu explained ,smiling radiantly that no one knew that this happened.
"Wait, Yaoyorozu. But, if it's only invisible, why didn't we feel it? Also, how did you get this much stuff?" Midoriya asked.
"As I said Midoriya, her quirk is Invisibility, so it makes them invisible to anything. Touch,smell, hearing, any sense that we have. As for your second question, well, I have my ways." Yaoyorozu winked, amd she handed the mic off to Jirou.
"So! Are we gonna get this started or what?!" Cheers came from the class as she picked a song and sat down on the chair.
"This song is one I'm sure everyone knows of."  Jirou said, as she cleared her throat and begin to sing.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree!

She took a deep breath and continued.

I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day

She started to blush slightly and looked down.

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas
Is you

The whole class started to sing along.

You baby

Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
And I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe

Yaoyorozu gestured to Ochako at a mistletoe she created, then at both Jirou and Kaminari.

I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click

Ochako nodded back and silently activated her quirk to the mistletoe,  making the mistletoe float just between Kaminari and Jirou. Yaoyorozu grinned in thanks as Jirou continued to sing.

Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do?
Cause baby all I want for Christmas is you
You

Jirou handed her hand out to Kaminari, which he shyly took and got on the stage. As they sang, Ochako flew the mistletoe to between the two, which they haven't noticed of. The rest if the class however, have. The Bakusquad started smirking, and the rest tried to hide their squeals.

Oh-ho, all the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children
Laughter fills the air

And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won't you bring me the one I really need?
Won't you please bring my baby to me?
Yeah

It was then Kaminari looked up to notice the mistletoe hanging above them. He turned red as he sped away from Jirou. Looking a bit upset, Jirou also looked up to see what was bothering him. She now too, noticed the mistletoe. They both blushed hard as they glanced at each other, looked away, and stared again.

Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just wanna see my baby (Yeahhh)
Standing right outside my door

Kirishima was nudged by Yaoyorozu as she whispered her plan.
"Ah, Kirishima. Ano, I need your help on this." She said, gesturing to both parties on stage.
"Sure! How can I help?" He replied, wanting to help his bro out.
"So, when they get to the last part if the song, you push Kaminari and I do the same, alright?" Yaoyorozu explained, smiling radiantly for her friend.
"Sure! You can count on me!" He said, giving her a thumbs up.

Oh I just want you for my own

For my own
Baby

More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true

Baby all I want for Christmas is
You baby

All I want for Christmas is you baby

This is where Yaoyorozu's plan is in action.
Yaoyorozu lightly pushed Jirou, and Kirishima pushed Kaminari hard. They both got pushed into each other, and, as Yaoyorozu expected, right on the lips.
' I see why Mina enjoys this.' She thought to herself as she saw her friend blush bright red. The rest of the girls took the mic and begin to sing into it again.

All I want for Christmas is you baby

Kaminari slowly cupped Jirou's cheeks and lightly kissed her, which she responded to. They both seem to forget that their classmates were around them, since they started the whisper to each other, blushes getting redder by the second.

All I want for Christmas is you baby

Jirou tugged Kaminari's collar and gave him quick peck on the cheek before she finally seemed to realize that she wasn't alone.

And so, that's how Christmas ended up as KamiJirou.

Extra scene:
As Jirou was busy being teased by the girls (minus Yaoyorozu) and Kaminari by the boys, Yaoyorozu stepped downstairs to clean the party up, because after the song, Jirou went to her room and slammed the door shut while Kaminari just stood on the stage, looking like a deer in the headlights.
After that, he got his spirit back and went back down the stage calmly, and sped away.
The boys took the time to enjoy the beverages given, then chased down Kaminari for a bit of a tease.
Yaoyorozu giggled as she cleaned up the rubbish, all the while knowing that she had the whole thing video taped.

[Hope you enjoyed! That was a cute little one shot, don't ya think? Not too long, not too short, just right. Bye!]