Charmer (Yaoyorozu Momo) {BNHA/MHA Fandom}

Inspired by Izuku's Bakery. It's beautiful. I'm telling you. Beautiful. The story I mean, you should check it out, if you're an Izuocha lover!
^*^*^*^
It's one of those days...  Momo thought as she placed beads onto her case. After adding a few more, she pressed a sticker that said 'jewelry beading kit' and placed in on her display. After a few touch ups for the display, she smiled at her handiwork. The display was covered with a rose gold fabric, with gold accents displayed. She showed off her collection, which was a beading kit, a sewing kit and many more. 

She stepped outside, feeling the gentle breeze of the spring fluttering around her skin as she pulled down the curtain that hid the title of her job. finally, After all these years, she could finally see her work on display.

'D.I.Y. it!' Shone brightly as her title, written in of course, rose gold, with an elegant font called 'Penluminate'. 

She turned the sign that said 'Closed' into 'We're open for business'. A bit lengthy, but she liked it anyways. Humming her way inside, she waited for her first costumer to come. 

Right away, a costumer did come. It was a little girl, about the age of six with white hair, little tresses of red and green sprinkled all over her hair. She wore a unicorn headband and a simple white dress.  She looked around confused, until she saw Momo and ran towards her. 

"Um, excuse me, ma'am!" Momo looked down.

"Yes? Is there something you need?"

"Yup! I need that thing you have on the glass thing!" Momo bit back a laugh.

"You mean my display?"

"Yes! I need the one on the left! The one that said... um... i think it said beeing kit. It sounds weird, but it looks so pretty!" 

"Ah, you mean the beading kit. Of course. Do you want to come with me inside?" 

"Sure!" Momo grabbed the little girl's hand and walked her towards the back of her storage, conversing all the way. 

"What's your name?" 

"My name's Sharon!" 

"That's a rather odd name for a Japanese person. i like it."

"Really?! Dada says he likes it too!"

"Really? Well, then, who's your dad?" 

"His name is Todoroki! But I like to call him'Fartface. Don't tell him I said that!"

Momo chuckled as she recalls seeing a name of sorts somewhere. "I remember seeing someone like that somewhere..."

"He has loads of flashy things on him. I'm not supposed to tell you this but, " Sharon whispered into her ear. "He hates doing the flashy thingy. He says he likes it if they just 'Admire the qualities of his fabric' or whatever. I don't know."

 Momo nodded at said 'secret'. Suddenly, an alarming thought crossed her mind.

"Wait.  Does your dad know you're here?" Sharon looked back at her, eyes wide with fear. 

"No." 

"Then, we have to find him! He must be worried!" Momo took Sharon's hand and ran out, the girl quickly running along her side. The door of the shop closed by the hands of the wind.

"Do you think Dada will get mad?" Sharon whispered, afraid. 

"No, I don't think so. I think he's just worried, that's all. Now come on, I see a police station close by!" They scampered towards the police station, cheeks red. Momo calmed herself and approached the secretary box calmly and tapped on the window. A man, around his 20's looked up.