Crossing Dimensions (Obey Me! Shall We Date)

(do you mind? i'mma make MC a fangirl because idk.. why not)

"He called me over?"MC pointed at herself, then frowned, worried. "Did he say why?"

"Nah, just said you should go there." Mammon shrugged, then from his standing point, the doorway came in and pushed MC out. "Come on, not like anything bad's gonna happen with me around! I am THE Mammon!"

"You're right, I'll be just fine with you around." She agreed, and Mammon's cheeks tinted pink. 

"R-right, so move yer' ass!" 

As she walked, MC couldn't help but worry. This didn't happen in the game. What's wrong now?

In the hall, MC stood before the eldest demon, with the smiling Demon Prince beside him. They stood behind the big desks, clearly hiding something. 

 "MC."

"Lucifer."

"Seems that there's a little... mishap." Lucifer stepped aside to reveal...

Shock. That was all she felt when she saw her.

A scream of excitement, then quickly followed by a tight hug.

"What the hell are you doing here?! I thought I had to wait for a year to see you again!" MC asked, her eyes darting in disbelief, from her BFF, Shima, to the eldest demon, and back again.

"I have my ways." Shima grinned ominously, then nodded towards Mammon, who looked incredibly uncomfortable.

Lucifer coughed, getting everyone's attention. "Well, since this is an unexpected visit.." He glared at Mammon, who merely looked away. "We have to send her back."

"WHAT!? NO WAY!" MC screamed, shoving the eldest. "Can she please stay? Please please, please!? I promise I'll do anything if you let her stay!"

Lucifer's eyes seem to gleam at the offer. "Anything?"

"Anything." MC affirmed, nodding. She worried of all the things Lucifer wants her to do. 

"Well, my Lord? What do you think?" All eyes turned to the prince, who looked in an amusing manner.

"...very well, since MC seems so pleased with it-" Without warning, he was tackled into a hug.

"THANK YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" She thanked, smiling from ear to ear. The prince looked surprised, which faded into a tender smile.

"Think nothing of it. Now have fun." He encouraged, nodding towards the door.

* A S M O D E U S *

"Shim, this would look good on you!" MC held up a rose gold chain bracelet, with a rose pendant towards Shima's neck. "It suits your color tone!"

"Yeah, it actually does," Shima said, surprised. "How'd you get so good at picking colors? The last time we did it, you matched neon pink with neon green."

MC grinned sheepishly. "I asked Asmo for some tips." She looked around the store thoughtfully. "Speaking of him, he should be around here somewhere."

"Right here, darling!"

"There he is." MC turned to greet Asmodeus, as Shima looked with interest. 

"MC! Who do you have with you?" Asmodeus asked, gesturing towards Shima.

"My best friend! Actually, I should introduce you to her. She'd probably like to thank you for saving my fashion skills."  She turned to introduce Shima.

"Asmodeus, Devil of Lust." He flashed her a charming smile, which she returned. 

"Shima. Nice to meet you." She replied demurely, a soft tint on her cheeks, for even Shima is unable to avoid Asmo's beauty. 

"Shima no! Don't look at his eyes!" MC worried, quickly shifting Shima's head to the other direction. "So, what jewelry was it?"

Asmo watched them for a few moments, then left. He was sure that Shima's a safe bet.

* B E E L   A N D   B E L P H I E *

MC patted her stomach and sighed. "Man, I'm hungry. Wanna take a quick lunch break?"

Shima nodded, feeling her stomach growl. "Me too. Any recommendations?"

"Well, the closest is Hell's kitchen, so let's head there? Besides, we might meet Beel and Belphie there." MC broke into a grin, and without anybody telling her to do so, she went and fangirled. 

 (lmao this is me)"They are the most adorable twins I've ever seen. Like, have you seen them?! Girl lemme tell you; they tutor each other in subjects, they cuddle when they sleep, they're just so- ASDFJNDSF-" Dear readers, she's gone mad. 

Shima nodded like she was listening, and asked for directions to the place, so it feels as if Shima is the guide and not MC. 

"-and they're so-SKBAFD they're here!"

(lmao shit psot?)