The Cloudy that Teased like Cleaning Dogs

Macy Carrier had always loved Loud House of Lamentation with its damp, different Detailed architecture. It was a place where she felt concerned.

She was a Boisterous, Cocky, Hot chocolate drinker with Short Arms and Raven-haired Legs. Her friends saw her as a bright, bad Bunny-senpai. Once, she had even rescued a flabby from a burning building. That's the sort of woman he was.

Macy walked over to the window and reflected on her Massive surroundings. The Cloudy teased like Cleaning Dogs.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Mammon The Second. Mammon was a Teasing Soft-brute with Freckled Arms and Blue-eyed Legs.

Macy gulped. She was not prepared for Mammon.

As Macy stepped outside and Mammon came closer, she could see the watery smile on his face.

Mammon gazed with the affection of 5716 Flustered cooperative Cats. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want Hug."

Macy looked back, even more, healthy and still fingering the Round Tape. "Mammon, you're a dumb-ass, you know that," she replied.

They looked at each other with stressed feelings, like two melted, muddy Mice Cuddling at a very Petite After-party, which had Reggae music playing in the background and two Tsundere uncles Talking to the beat.

Macy regarded Mammon's Freckled Arms and Blue-eyed Legs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Macy with a delighted grin.

Mammon looked calm, his emotions blushing like a scrawny, spilled Scissors.

Then Mammon came inside for a nice mug of Hot chocolate.

THE END

(from the story generator LMAO)

I was going for an after-party, when they cleaned up, get exhausted, then sleep on each other. At the very end, they (MC andMommon) deny it because they're both tsundere. I got this instead)

Scrawny scissors?