Doll (Kiribaku) {BNHA/MHA Fandom}

Kirishima just finished his workout and head to his room. He did a bunch of pushups, and running and punching the boxing bag.

But now he is tired. After taking a shower, he heads to his room, just to find Bakugou walking in the hall to his own room, which is to the side of his room, they're roommates after all.

"Hey bro! You sick or something? You look kinda red." Kirishima observed since Bakugou's head is pretty red.

"Mind your own business, why don't cha?" Bakugou growled, leaving Kirishima alone.
Kirishima didn't mind, as this was normal to everyone.

Kirishima entered the room and saw... a doll version of... Bakugou?? On his chair?

He knows it's one of Bakugou's merchandise(they're in their third year, so sort of famous. Deal with it.)but he didn't buy it. He thought he would use it since it's here. Also since Kirishima has been feeling a little weird around Bakugou and this doll subsides the feeling.

"Aww, a cute Bakugou! You look exactly like the real one but fatter. And cuter!" Kirishima gushed, taking it from the chair and twirling it around.

"No, the bigger one is cuter. And handsome. Manlier! But I can cuddle you!" And so the rambles continue.

Behind Kirishima's door is a very red Bakugou, with his hand covering his mouth as he heard the things that came out of Kirishima's mouth.

Bakugou called Mina and explained the situation.

"See? I knew it would work. Pay up, Bakugou~" Mina said teasingly.

"Shut it, raccoon eyes. I'll give it to you tomorrow." Scoffed Bakugou.

" Well, I'll be taking my leave now. Do whatever you want with that information~. Take him out on a date and stop being a pussy now you know he likes you back!" Mina yelled, quickly ending the call before anything else happened.

As the call ended, Bakugou opened the door to see a mini version of him being cuddled by Kirishima.

" Damn it Kirishima. Why do you have to be so damn cute?" Bakugou whispered. Then, with his hand, he tucked Kirishima's hair behind the ear and left.