Beverly Hills Brat

Character: Carrie Edwards, a 17-year-old gal

Settings: Hollywood, in the modern world.

Plot: Carrie Edwards always and I mean always got what she wanted. Good food, money, fame, she got it. Bit, it isn't enough for her. She has name brands. Gucci, Alexander Wang, LV, Supreme, you name it, she has it. But she wanted more. This is where Karma steps in.

Carrie, or as most call her, Cara woke up to a sunny Monday. After getting dressed in her little black, Alexander Wang mini dress and walked into the most expensive and best salon in her city. The hairdresser smiled at her and asked, "Good Morning Cara! Usual today?"

Cara snapped. "Yes, Oh My God, you ask me every damn day! Just do it!"

The hairdresser frowned at her rudeness and sighed, having gotten used to it. "Very well."

After 2 hours in that 'God Damn salon', Cara walked out with her nails perfectly manicured, her hair styled, her face clean and full of makeup. She drives her expensive Range Rover to a glamorous restaurant, where she gets a lot of looks from people, particularly disgusted ones.

Again, Cara snapped. "What is wrong with you people?! I didn't do this so y'all can be looking at like that?! Stop looking at me pedophiles!"

Look away they all did, but not before giving her the evil eye. Some even smirked before they turned their gaze at something else.

She ordered a dish consisting of eggs, fruit, baked goods, casserole and more. She started eating loudly; smacking her lips and talking loudly whilst she filmed an Instagram live.

"Hi guys! Just eating breakfast now and these pedo's keep looking at my sexy body! Like, stop looking! Gosh!" She rolled her eyes. "Anyway, follow me at my Instagram and I'll follow back!" She closed the live and watched as her follower count increased and decreased. From a stable 40K to a 34K, then up again to a 42K.

When she finished, she paid the diner and left to go to the Gym, because according to her, "Like, I don't need school. I got a hot body, sexy looks and I'm famous. Everyone wanna be like me, like it or not. And ya know, gotta keep lean for the boys~!"

But today, as soon as she stepped into the GYM, a worker came to her.

"Ma'am, you are prohibited of entering the gym. Please leave."

"But why?!" She complained , her pitch getting higher. "I need to work out!"

"Ma'am, you have broken many rules. Underdressing, morbid sounds, disturbing others to a whole other level. Please leave."

"BUT-"

"Ma'am! Leave at once or I'll have to call the security. "

She, again rolled her eyes. "Not like this gym was any good anyways."

She goes to open her phone and shot another insta live, complaining about the gym. She decides to go shopping, even though she is already 15,385 dollars in debt.

Of course, the card would not allow her to buy anything, so she can't shop.

She arrived home, miserable and sad. She called her mother and father, but they couldn't be contacted since they're busy. Out of options and determined to get her shopping done, she went to their massive home and knocked on the door, expecting them to open the door. But they didn't. She called the butler, but as she hit 'dial', her battery died.

"ARGH!" She threw her Samsung 10 the ground and drove away. She parked into a car park nearby and just walked around, having nothing to do. A few minutes later, she came back to the place her car was. But, the car disappeared. She had not locked her car, leaving it open to a group of thieves. Who left a message written in graffiti on the ground.

'Better luck next time,stupid.'

Now, phone less, homeless and carless, Cara has given up. What to do?

She sat on the car park and cried. Strangers passed, but no one cared. It took her a while to process.

'No one cares about me. About how I good I look. Or about how sad I am. Why?!'

Just then, an old classmate of hers passed by.

"Hey, hey!" Cara called out, waving at him. Her old classmate glanced at her for a second, looking confused. Then, he smiled and walked away, ignoring her screams and yells.

'WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME?!'

She ran away from the park, tears streaming down her eyes and stepped into a busy road. One moment, she was hiding her face with her hands, not caring where she walked, the next, she was found dead near a turned over vehicle.

On the day of her funeral, nobody, except her parents came. And they were only there for a short while. The gravedigger sighed as he dug her coffin underground.

"Oh, her. Ain't she the one yelling all the time, disrespecting' people left 'n right?" The gravedigger nodded his head. "Sad to say, but 'bout time karma comes to her." He nodded his head again.

"Yup, just about time."