Seatmates Pt.2 (Todomomo) {BNHA/MHA Fandom}

[Last time on part 1... " I did," Jirou stated, with a slight smirk plastered on her face.
Jirou stood up and as she went back to her seat, she whispered to Todoroki, "We'll talk later."
Mr. Aizawa came in and the lesson started. ]
As promised, Jirou went to the table where Todoroki's sitting and tapped his shoulder lightly.
"Yo. Todoroki? You there?" Jirou asked, waving her hand in front of him.
She is greeted with silence while Todoroki prompts his head up with his hands and unconsciously mumbled, "Yaoyorozu..." Jirou smiled at the thought of the seemingly emotionless boy thinking about her friend so deeply. She decided to try again.
" TODOROKI!" Jirou yelled, startling the boy next to her. And the students around them. After earning a few odd looks from the other students, she muttered a"sorry."
" Yes, Jirou?" Todoroki asked, flawlessly ignoring the looks he is given, and stared at the girl intensely.
" You know when I said we'll talk later? This is later." Jirou explained, sitting down next to the boy.
" Well, what would you like to ask? ' Todoroki asked, taking a bite out of his cold soba.
" I'll ask this straightforwardly. Do you have a crush on Yaoyorozu?" Jirou asked back and is greeted with chokes from the boy.
After a few chokes and gulping water gratefully, Todoroki answered.
" It's none of your business." He said, breaking their gazes.
"Is that so? Then, I'll be off. Also Todoroki, you have a little red on your ears. And your face as well." With that, Jirou gets up and left the boy to his thoughts. It's probably about Yaoyorozu, no doubt.
Jirou went to call the class resident shipper, Mina.
"Hello?" Mina said as she picked the phone call.
"Hi. He totally has a crush on her. I heard him mumble her name."
"OMG! THAT IS SOOO ADORBS!"
" Let's talk about this when school ends. Bye."

------Call End------

Smiling, she went to visit Yaoyorozu in the nurse's office.
She walks through the halls and sees Kaminari and his friends talking. Probably about girls or something dumb. As she passed them, Kaminari looked at her, seemingly stunned, and stares at her 'till she disappeared out of sight.

'I wonder what that was about. Weird.' Jirou thought, a light blush appearing on her cheeks.

As she arrived at the nurse's office, her blush fades as she rushed towards the girl on the bed. But, she wasn't alone. Instead, she saw her with Todoroki, chatting and smiling brightly. They both have slight bushes on their faces as they talked to each other. Jirou paused, took a silent picture, she left the nurse's office. After a few moments, she texted Yaoyorozu.

[J for Jirou, and M for Yaoyorozu/Momo.]

J: Yaoyorozu? Are you alright?

After no response, she slipped her phone into her pocket and left to chat with Mina.

--- With the lovely Todomomo couple---
Yaoyorozu was sitting in the bed when she heard the door creak open. As she tried to listen, she heard a boy saying something about visiting.
As the boy approached her, she pretended to sleep.
"Yaoyorozu? Are you awake?" The boy asks, jolting the girl as she realized that it was Todoroki.
"I-I'm awake, "Yaoyorozu muttered, opening her eyes slowly to adjust to her surroundings.
After a few awkward silence, Todoroki starts to speak.
"Sorry." That was all he said as he turned to face her.
"Huh? For what?" Yaoyorozu asked as she could not find what he did wrong.
"For kids-. Do you not remember why you fainted?" Todoroki asked, his brow furrowing.
"No, not exactly. I just remember something warm carrying me. Comfy too. And the next thing I know, I woke up here. Any explanation?" Yaoyorozu asked, worried that it could be related to him.
"No. Nothing at all," Todoroki replied, his face turning back to their normal look.
"Oh! Todoroki, do you know any strategy for fighting an opponent? I think you should attack it with your fire, then freeze them as they jump to safety." Yaoyorozu said, hoping to make a conversation between them.
"Hmm, I suppose so but then..." Todoroki replied.
And so the conversation continued. In the middle, of their little argument, she heard a soft click behind them. As she looked above Todoroki's head, she saw nothing. So she presumed to talk with her friend.