Day 34 - 2L

Jungkook left early today, he said he has this report that he needs to finish before the first-period starts, that noob stayed all night video gaming and totally forgot about his homework!

Once I securely locked our apartment, I quickly look at the elevator and saw that it's open, so I didn't waste any more time and run to it until I got inside.

"Thank goodness, I made it. This elevator takes too long to arrive."
I said under my breath and I am really panting hard. Our building has 15 stories with just one elevator, it takes one to two minutes to the lift to actually arrived when you pushed that 'up or down' button.

I lift my head and fixed my composure but then, I froze like a deer that has seen headlights.

Oh hell nah. I knew those Free-Kim-Taehyung-Days wouldn't last that long, but heck it was just three days?! Who would be able to move on in just three freaking days?!

I closed my hanging jaw and acted like it was nothing to me when clearly, it's bugging me to the core. I'm on the lift with Kim Taehyung again and it just the two of us! And in this very place was also the place where we shared a freaking kiss!

This is making me mad. I mean insanely mad. I wouldn't be surprised if I'd be willingly put myself into rehab or some counseling.

Why is this lift taking too long to reach the first floor?! I'm all jittery and I wanted to get out immediately!

I fished out my phone from my jeans pocket and acted like I'm texting someone even though I'm just pathetically writing random letters and numbers on my notes.

'Ishebeksussidiotgwbsydiodnd seusujsksuebe^^\*] u so stupid jagssysshjwysgajsushge lisa )3&39368hdufooluddhye'

Then I heard his phone ring. He cleared his throat and says his, "Hello?"

Gosh, how I miss that deep voice.

"No, I'm still at my apartment. Yes, you should go ahead."
I wonder who's on the phone? I sighed and deleted my pointless note. This is not working at all...

"Okay, see you at lunch. Bye."
Hoseok?

"Love you too."
Oh. Okay... it's Jisoo.

The words that came out was fast and blur, like he didn't want to say it because I'm here. But I couldn't care less, the damage has been done anyway.

Finally, the elevator door opened and I quickly walk away from that small space but some energetic kid bumped into me and I lost my balance. However, I didn't crash on the floor. Someone with a strong hand grabbed my arm and held my waist securely so that I won't fall down.

And even with my eyes closed, I know this scent exactly well... My heart starts to beat fast and when I open my eyes I saw that covered chocolate orbs.

Kim Taehyung's face is just a few inches away from me.

"Are you okay?"
His warm breath brushed to my lips gently. I gasped and before I can do something that I will soon regret again, I break away from him.

"I'm okay, thank you."
I was about to walk away and completely avoid him when he stopped me by holding my wrist.

"Yoonjae? What will you say to noona?"
I blinked when Taehyung crouched down a little bit to level the height of the little boy.

I almost forgot how he has a soft spot for kids. Kim Taehyung loves being with children. He's the perfect big brother to them.

"I'm sorry, noona."
The young boy bows down in shame and Taehyung pat his head with a small smile.

I got mesmerized. Totally, frozen from where I am. Not until Taehyung stood up and look at me, clearly waiting for me to also answer the kid.

I walked closer and crouch a little bit as I put a hand on the kid's shoulder.

"It's okay, Yoonjae. Be careful next time arasso? What if it's a halmeoni you bumped into or a hal-abeoji..."
I caressed his shoulder and he nods at me with his teary eyes, feeling guilty for what he has done.

"Ne, noona. I'm sorry."
His lower lip quiver but I hug his head using my one arm and then whispered 'gwaenchanha' to him. I know he's only five and didn't really mean what he did.

After that, Yoonjae run to the open elevator as we let him be.

I shifted my attention to the guy who's still holding my wrist and our eyes met. It was still like the first time... The feeling has never changed unfortunately I still like him with all my heart.

"You can now let go of me."
However, he poisoned my lungs and it started to change. Not the feelings, but the actual person.

They might not still notice it but I can see the drastic change.

"Sorry, ahmm Lalice?"
He let go of his grasp and I wait for what he wanted to say... Even though it was a bad idea to stay near him.

"How are you?"
What do you want me to say? 'I'm fine?' who am I kidding? I scoffed and coldly stares at his gentle gaze.

"Seriously, you're really asking me that?"
My voice is colder than ice. What have you done to me, Taehyung?

"Lalisa, please..."
No. I even heard you earlier. You love her, stop messing my mind.

"I need to go, Tae."
I turned my back and started walking away but he spoke again that halted me from my tracks.

This is unbelievable.

"I really wanted to be your friend."
He's annoying. Super annoying. Who does he think he is? After inflicting me an unbearable pain he wants me to be his friend? That's absurd.

I never look back nor turn my body around to face him. I don't have the strength to actually see him again.
Kim Taehyung scarred me enough.

"But I don't want you to be my friend. I want more... and you already made a choice, Taehyung. So stay away from me."
I let out the painful truth and this is me again indirectly pleading him to choose 'me' even if he already chosen her.

This is me again, being pathetic over him.

"Lisa, don't make this hard for me."
Do you think this isn't hard for me too? I'm striving Taehyung.

"I'm sorry."
That was the last words I say before I ran away from him and grabbed a taxi.

I'm sorry... It's unfair right?
I know. But I can't still unloved you...
Nor do I want to. Not yet.