Day 15 - 5J

A/N: Made a quick update for the birthday girl right here! @HanHeeByul03 Happy Birthday to you baby girl! I wished you all the best and goodluck to your studies! Fighting! Godbless you and thank you so much for supporting your Ate Nini here in wattpad ♡ Love lots!

He wasn't supposed to be here. He wasn't supposed to let his curiosity get the best of him. Now he regret every single bit of it.

He told Jisoo not to follow Lisa and Taehyung yet here he was, not far from them.

He saw how Taehyung hugged her and how she let him. He saw how she cried when he started crying.

Why is he being a masochist now? Knowing about the kiss was already too painful for him yet here he is, watching the girl he likes drift apart from his hold is definitely a foolish act. Is he trying to kill himself emotionally?

And how Kim Taehyung confessed his true feelings for her and how she quickly answered that she also had the same feelings for him is heart wrenching.

They were too focus with each other that they didn't even realized Jimin was just behind them.

He scoffed at himself and made an exit.

Jimin just can't interfere with two longing hearts. He can't just messed up with fate. He's just a tool for the two and he should accept the fact that he'll only be a friend to her.

Great. For the second time he's again a failure. He never had the chance to tell her he likes her few years ago and I guess even now or in the future he won't ever have the chance to tell her how he truly feels for Lisa.

He isn't able to. She doesn't feel the same way. He should accept that.

Even if it's killing him.

He shook his head and went inside the house he needs an alone time. Alcohol can't fixed or heal the pain. Being wasted won't bring her back to his arms.

But why is he even having thoughts of Lisa drifting away from him? When they weren't even in a relationship? Fuck that.

There are no words that can explain how it's hurting him, no Ghalib, no Shakespeare can explain the pain Jimin is having right now.

It was the most painful experience Park Jimin ever had.