Day 01

"How come is it always snowing whenever we're together?"Lisa put her elbows on the table as she cupped her cheeks and stared at the glass wall beside them

Lisa put her elbows on the table as she cupped her cheeks and stared at the glass wall beside them.

"Snowflakes are romantic."
She raised a brow at his comment and moments later she burst out laughing.

"Are you really serious now, oppa?"
Jimin also began laughing while running his fingers through his silver blue locks.

It actually reminds her of bubble gum. Lisa likes it. But then, when did Lisa argue about his hair color? Honestly, every shade suits him.

When the laughters slowly died down, Jimin leaned forward as he reached for her hand, intertwining it with his.

"Lisa, remember what I said the last time?"
She nodded her head and Jimin carefully look at her.

"I mean everything of it. I love you."
His grip on his hand tighten and just like that Lisa felt her heart began somersaulting.

"Jimin..."

It's insane. This is insane. I've never felt anything like this before. He's like a breath of fresh air. Park Jimin is good to me. Too good.

Lisa thoughts made her speechless and Jimin caught the opposite.

"It's okay if you don't want to answer now. I'll wait."
He showed his assuring smile at the girl who captured his heart the moment their eyes met for the first time.

It wasn't love at first sight because Jimin doesn't believe in that, but it was the feeling of knowing that he'll soon get attached with the person.

And truth can be told because look at him now, he's helplessly in love with the girl in front of him.

However, the said girl changed her thoughts in her mind. She was curious. No, actually she has been curious for a long time now. So, with a determined sighed, Lisa tightened her grip on his hand as she dropped her question without even hesitating.

"Jimin, I know you're hiding something from me. And I wanted to ask you why?"
She started. The latter was trying to read every possible emotion that the lad will portray.

"What do you mean, Lalisa?"
He raised a perfect brow.

"I know Seulgi eonnie is not the only sister you had. I've been waiting for you to tell me about that for months now."
She revealed but it made her confused at his normal reaction. She kinda expected him to be shocked but instead Jimin is surprisingly calm.

However it made him silent and Lisa take that as a cue to continue her words.

"Remember the day when Hoseok gave me the address of your house?"
Lisa saw him nod his head. She paused for a moment waiting for any reaction but it never really came.

"That was the day I figured out Park Chaeyoung is your sister. All of the resemblance and such."
She wasn't judging him nor angry at him. He must have some reason and Lisa wanted to know that.