Day 33 - 1F

FLASHBACK
Day 55

This is one of those Jungkook's weird nights where he's craving for something unhealthy to eat; like an instant ramen or maybe some potato fries?

He checked the wall clock and it's already eleven forty-three in the evening, almost midnight he thought.

He got up from his bed and went to grab his jacket and wallet. He wants to go to the convenience store to buy something to eat so that's what he did but after he carefully closes the door so that nobody wakes up.

He rode the elevator and when he's out from the building, he let out a deep breath as the warm air made a foggy smoke in front of him. It's getting colder and colder.

He started walking his way to the 24 hours open convenience store. He's still not really used to that small apartment, but he needs to adjust because that's what his dad said to him.

If only he didn't make a pact, he won't even try to fit in. He's very okay on that mansion alone, at least he can hold parties anytime he wants to... but well this is his punishment for being a stubborn brat.

He misses his mom. If only she's still alive. Jungkook's mom died when he's only nine years old as he experienced the harsh reality of such a young age.

So the moment he got his soon to be stepsister investigated? It all came back to him and for the first time after his mother died, he remembered what real pain felt like again.

Lalisa Manoban is a sad girl. A lonely soul that needs saving. So he agreed to that marriage even though he's the first person to be against it. He wanted to give all his might to protect the girl.

The moment he's in front of the 24 hours store, the only thing in his mind that time was the objective to keep the smile on her face. Because why not? It's the purest thing he has ever seen.

He got in and went to the rack of ramens as he grabbed a spicy seafood flavored noodles then he also took a soda with him.
He went to the cashier and paid it all but not after he also ordered chicken nuggets and a potato fries.

After having that all, he strides his way to the empty tables at the corner of the shop but one guy caught his attention. He's eating a cheese flavored nuggets alone while watching some anime on his phone with earphones plugged on his both ears.

"Taehyung?"
What is he doing here again? The other day they met in the exact place again as they end up eating ramen together.

He walked near him and put the food on the same table with him. Taehyung was startled to see him again here. Jungkook smiled as he sat in front of him.

"What are you doing here again alone?"
Taehyung unplugged the earphones on his ears and turned off his phone to talked to the guy who interrupted his solitude.