Day 33 - 3

To: Chaeyoung

Hey, Chaeng. Can't believe in just two days it will be December again.

Do you remember those afternoons we spent after school? December is the most memorable moments I had in high school because I wasn't alone. You were there spending it with me.

If I can clearly remember that month was also the month you introduced me to your boyfriend, Jung Hoseok. Although, it was obvious that I know him already because he's also popular like you at that time right?

You were so open to me, Chae...
but I wasn't.

You told me about the things you like and the things that make you sad and also the food you dislike. I remember my shocked face when you said, 'you don't like avocados.' I mean why? Avocados are actually good.

And that was also the first time you made me laughed so hard when you shouted 'Avocado!!!!!' as you showed me a picture on your phone when your siblings teased you on your birthday with an avocado cake and you ended up crying.

But then you gave me those cheeky smile and whispered, "I like mangoes though."

I should've told you that time that I like mangoes as well but I never said a word. I just watched you stared at the darkening sky as you snap pictures on your Canon camera with the city view beneath us.

I know you love photography that's why you always bring a camera to school right? and I wouldn't be surprised anymore, Chaeyoung-ah if your camera were full of my stolen shots.

You said you love my smiles but I couldn't understand why? Because, Chaeng?

I love your smile more.

Ps. I know now why you love photography... It's not just because you and your siblings were into it right? But also for the reason that you can keep the memories you didn't want to forget right?

Because those pictures will remain the same even if one of them were no longer there. It will still stay as a happy memory.