Day 32 - 7JS

Jisoo stared at Taehyung who's busy doing his notes

Jisoo stared at Taehyung who's busy doing his notes. They were at their usual spot in their favorite hangout place, The Icecream parlor just outside the university.

She can't help but wonder what's really going on inside his head. It's like he's not even here with her in the first place.

It's only been a week since they've been official but Taehyung showed no sign of excitement when he's with her. Other times he'll be so clingy but most of the time like today? He's giving her again the cold shoulders and his reason was he needs to study for the upcoming exam before winter break.

As much as Jisoo wanted to make a blind eye for this? She can't. She exactly knows what's the reason behind this attitude.

Kim Taehyung is not like this before she even meets her and when they got closer? Jisoo's supposed to be a good relationship with him is now ruined.

And even if people kept telling her that she's beautiful and smart? There's this big part of her that's extremely jealous of Lalisa Manoban. That girl is very different from the other girls out there.

Maybe that's why Taehyung and her became so close in a short period of time, that it came to a point that he didn't even want to lose her.

"Are you still not getting enough sleep?"
Jisoo knew about his insomnia and she was concerned because the dark circles under his eyes are getting worse.

"I'm fine, Soo-ah."
Taehyung stopped from writing his notes as he took a glance at his girlfriend who has worry lines on her forehead.

He smiled and winked playfully to his girl but Jisoo is too tired to always bite his charades. She's so done with it.

Because no matter how much she loves him? Paradoxically, Kim Taehyung is not even genuine to what he really feels.

"You're not, Tae."
She closed her own reviewer and look straight to her boyfriend who let out an exhausted sighed.

"Please let's not fight today okay? I still need to study."
He tried to avoid this topic again. They don't even have time to enjoy as a couple because for the past days? All they did was to study and eat ice creams.

If she ever eat an another scoop of ice cream again? She swears she'll puke.

"No, Taehyung. You need to understand that we're in a relationship now—"

"I know that Jisoo."

"Then why do I feel like you don't even want this to happen?!"
Her eyes were filled with threatening tears and Jisoo's lower lip trembled. She wanted to scream at him and let all her emotions out but they are inside this shop and she didn't want to gather the attention of the other customers.

"I do, okay? I waited for a year remember? It's just that—"

"It's just that what? It's not the same anymore? Taehyung, you made me fall in love with you... It is not my fault why I'm acting this way. But please, don't leave me hanging just like that."
She can't hold the tears anymore. She's sobbing in front of him and Jisoo was sure she looked pitiful right now but that was the least that matter. She wanted some answers to all of her questions and doubts.

"No, Jisoo. I'm sorry. Please don't cry. You know that I don't like seeing you cry."
He cursed under his breath as he put his pencil down and stood up to sit next to her.

"You see, it's not even surprising anymore. Taehyung, you left Jennie for me and now? The Karma just repeats itself."
Jisoo steered away from her boyfriend's arm as she quietly but firmly let go all of her thoughts to him.

Taehyung was stunned by what he heard from her. He couldn't believe that he's hearing it from Jisoo who's very close to him. She knows everything about him but still she is judging him now by his past mistakes.

He looked away and gulped the lump in his throat.

"I should've not let you court me in the first place... but what done is done. I'm sorry but I don't wanna ever let you go. I'm not Jennie, I couldn't sacrifice just like what she did before."
Jisoo is still crying and some of the customers are starting to notice them. She didn't want to cause any commotion so she cleared her throat and wiped her tears away with a tissue.

She takes the pen and open her textbook but before she goes back to studying? Jisoo said a few words that made Taehyung doubt his feelings for her.

"You are mine, Kim Taehyung."

Cause it's not really like that. He truly loves her... He was freaking sure of that before. But now? I think he used the wrong simple tense.