Day 29 - 1L

1

1... 2... 3... And I put down my paint brush as the bell rang loudly, indicating that the last period for today has already finished.

Jennie bid goodbye to me and I wave my hand at her but then she stopped just at the door as she look at me with a playful grin.

"Oh, Lalisa~ Hurry up there. I think someone is waiting for you here."
She giggled and then she ran away. I blinked my eyes in confusion as I'm arranging my things inside my bag.

Jennie is always excited to see Min sunbae every last period. The two of them likes to spend their time in Music Room. Well, what can I say? They are both musically inclined.

I put the last thing inside my bag and zip it closed right after. Then I head to the door with my gaze focus on my feet.

So I was surprise when I see two sneakers walking towards my way and stopped just in front of me. I slowly lifted my eyes and my breath hitched.

There I met his intimidating stares, Park Jimin with all his glory looking so beautiful as always.

"I'm sorry for avoiding you."
I shook my head in disagree when he said those words. Jimin's voice was soft and apologetic.

"No, I'm sorry for avoiding you."
I bit my lower lip and tore my gaze off him. Then I saw his hand attempting to hold mine so I looked at him again but he's not looking at me anymore instead on his side, Jimin is staring at particularly no one.

"I need to stop this madness in my head, Lisa. I'm not running away this time."
He turned to me and fixed his gaze on mine. I was confuse for a second.

What is he saying?

"I don't care if you like Taehyung or your more comfortable with Jungkook's company more than mine. But, I won't run away anymore. I won't do it again for the second time."
I'm not getting what he's saying... What is this all about?

"Huh??"
He chuckled at my confusion.

"All I'm saying is, Let's be closer Lisa."
Jimin showed his angel like smile and I momentarily forget everything he said.

"Aren't we close?"

"I want closer."
I laughed and nod my head.

"Okay."

"Okay.."

Then my attention went again to his hesitant hand, and without a second thought I wrapped mine to his.