Day 32 - 6F

FLASHBACK
Day 39

Kim Taehyung savored the melting vanilla ice cream inside his mouth as he ate a spoonful again

Kim Taehyung savored the melting vanilla ice cream inside his mouth as he ate a spoonful again. He's with Jisoo right now and her colleagues just went home already leaving the two of them alone here.

"You really seem close with Lisa."
His gaze stayed on her face. She's eating her parfait and by the time right now? They should be going home because she still have a curfew and it's getting late.

"She's my neighbor and apparently I see her everyday so... yeah? I think we are."
Jisoo calmly nod her head as she put her teaspoon down, quietly observing the man she love. Yes, she do love him even before but she had promised her parents to not go in a relationship yet. That's why she made him wait which he willingly did.

"I don't have any problem with that. Just don't give her false hope, Taehyung. Because on what I see? She likes you."
That's the thing. The moment Taehyung figured out about Lisa liking him? He couldn't stop thinking about her.

She may indirectly confessed to him the other night when she got drunk. Taehyung felt a little bliss by it but he must not feel that way, he already gave his promises to someone.

"We're just friends."
He too is getting sick from repeating those words a couple of times already. He knows they are not just 'friends' because believe it or not? They definitely have something more.

"Taehyung? Let's make it official."

"W-what?"
He isn't expecting this. Taehyung thoughts are very messy right now and he don't think he can handle this sudden escalation. He is not ready yet.

"What makes you change your mind?"

"I was planning to make it official on my birthday anyways and January is just a month away so? It doesn't make any difference if we make it official now."
Jisoo stated and Taehyung furrowed his brows. This is new. She has never been so reckless before.

Jisoo had plans in life and she will carefully do it step by step. This sudden change in her actions is quite shocking.

"But we promised to our parents to make it official after college—"

"YOU CANNOT WAIT THAT LONG."
She interrupted him as she dashed outside the shop and Taehyung quickly followed her.

"What is wrong with you, Jisoo?"
He grabbed her wrist to stop her from getting away but Jisoo slapped him hard on his cheek.

"Do you think I'm blind?! Taehyung you are falling in love with Lisa! I know that because you used to see me that way!"
Taehyung figured out that she's scared. Jisoo slapped him again but this time it's on his chest. She is struggling to get away from him but Taehyung pulled her and wrapped his arms around her petite body.

"I love you, okay? And I choose you."
He whispered on her ear as he tried to calm her down.

"Then let's make this official."
Jisoo mumbled quietly as she earned a nod from him. With that, she carefully put her hands around his torso and hugged him back.

"You promised me to never hurt me. Do you think you can still do that?"
Jisoo lifted her head to look at him. Taehyung had thoughts in his mind that she is sure will break her heart but that's not important right now. She wanted assurance from him.

Slowly, he nod his head once again and that was Jisoo's cue to put her lips onto his.

Sealing the promise she know he can't keep.