Day 03 - 1F

FLASHBACK
HIGHSCHOOL

Jimin unconsciously smiled while looking at his own camera

Jimin unconsciously smiled while looking at his own camera. He's a part of the newspaper club and with his amazing photography skills he was assigned to take pictures with all of the students here.

With his remaining last year in this school, he wanted to make it memorable.

He's on one of the branch of the tree again and he giggled when he remembered what happened to this certain place last week. Where he found a crying girl with unique features. She's beautiful in her own way and when he look at the stolen picture more he inch by inch realize that she's breathtaking.

Her big brown eyes, pink full lips, and her chubby tear stained cheeks. All of it seem to be imperfectly perfect.

But a frown also came out when he remembered why she's crying. They were bullying her. He found out she's a foreigner and they were discriminating her because of her race, Jimin doesn't get the point of there.

She's still a human and as far as he know? We are all the same. But maybe she isn't like others, because that certain girl piqued up his interest in a short amount of time.

He jerked up when he felt the tree move and the moment he look down, there's Hoseok and his sister waving at him along with a laughing Yoongi.

He glared at them and jumped off from the tree. "What now?" He asked annoyedly.

"Daydreaming again, Park?"
Yoongi teased and Jimin rolled his eyes as he turned his back to them. Placing his camera on his right eye, and started taking pictures of the students that are walking around.

And that's when he spotted her. The foreign girl that keeps popping out in his mind for the past week.

He placed his camera down as he was only staring at her. She had her head bow down and her long bangs were covering her unique face, Jimin suddenly pulled Hoseok who's busy talking to the other two.

"Who is she?"
He asked absentmindedly, while his gaze remained on the girl.

"Who?"

"That girl."
Jimin pointed at her.

"Oh that? She's Lalisa Manoban."
He smiled, even her name sounded so unique. Maybe Yoongi was right after all, he's daydreaming.

Daydreaming to see her smiling because of him someday. But Jimin quickly shrugged of the strange thought,
as if that will ever happen.