Day 20

Jennie squinted her eyes when she saw Lisa being weirdly cautious again with her surroundings

Jennie squinted her eyes when she saw Lisa being weirdly cautious again with her surroundings. She crossed her arms on her chest as she tried to observe her friend's new behavior since yesterday.

Lisa looks jittery. Like she was afraid at something she doesn't know or maybe avoiding someone?

Did something happen to her?

"Are you okay?"
Jennie raised her brow.

"W-what? Yeah, I am okay."

"Really? You look restless."

"Huh? No no, I am okay Jen."

"Okay??"

"Hey Jen, You see I need to go. My brother is probably waiting for me. See you tomorrow okay?"
Jennie didn't even have the chance to say goodbye when Lisa dashed her way out from their classroom.

"Something did happen."
She sighed and shook her head as Jennie just stared at Lisa's fading back.

The brunette headed straight to the parking lot where Jungkook always waits for her until her class finishes. Her strides were fast as if someone was chasing her but she couldn't care less, she is still embarrassed even though that thing happened 2 days ago already.

Her feet slowed down when she sees that Jungkook usual spot on the parking area is owned by a different car. She takes a good look at the name of the car and as if she had been knocked out of the air in her lungs when she realized who owns it.

Oh. My. Gosh.

Lisa was ready to walk away when the car's door on the driver's seat opened.

Oh. Goodness. Please. No.

She watched the person come out from his car as he ran his fingers through his hair.

Why does he always do that?

Lisa's forehead creased and her lips made an involuntary pout. What is he doing here? She already successfully avoided him yesterday! Can't he feel she's still freaking embarrassed?! Unknowingly, Lisa felt her face heated up again when her gaze accidentally went down to his plump lips.

Lisa shifted her gaze to anywhere else but him and she notices how the afternoon sky of December was already dark even though it's still 5:30 pm.

"Lisa."
Jimin called her and she hesitantly looked at him.

"Oppa, have you seen Kookie?"
Lisa tries to act normal in front of him even though deep inside she's already freaking out.

"He already took off. He said, his father suddenly needed him at their company. I guess being a CEO's son sucks huh?"
Jimin hands were in his jeans pocket and his penetrating stares stayed on Lisa's face.

"He didn't even tell me about it?"

"He asked me to wait for you here and be the one to take you home."
That jerk. Lisa thought but she forced herself to fake a smile and waved her both hands on a gesture that says, 'No'.