Day 32 - 5L

"You're not even annoyed are you?"Jungkook put his elbows on the table as he cupped his cheeks and stared at his stepsister who has a big frown on her face and her eyes are glistening with sadness

Jungkook put his elbows on the table as he cupped his cheeks and stared at his stepsister who has a big frown on her face and her eyes are glistening with sadness.

"No. Not at all."
She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. She's upset with what she saw earlier and even though she try to convince herself to just get annoyed with Jimin for keeping a secret from her? She couldn't do it. Instead she felt sad... Obviously. That's why she needed her brother's company.

"Tsk, I knew it. You're text messages is too exaggerated to be true."
Jungkook once again read the messages that Lisa sent him earlier. It was so alarming that even if he was in the middle of class just a few minutes ago? He dashed his way to the nearest Mcdonalds and found his stepsister looking so dispiritedly.

"Can you just buy me those nuggets?"
She suggested and laid her head down on the table. She's hungry and very disappointed.

Her feelings were uncertain.

"Fine, fine. Hold those threatening tears and wait for the food."
Jungkook was about to stand up to order some food when Lisa spoke her heart.

"But seriously, I don't understand him."
She's sighing nonstop and Jungkook felt pity towards his sister. Oh gosh. She's confused, but so is he.

"Are we talking about The Park? Or The Kim?"
Jungkook lift his brow and asked her the question of the year that made Lisa roll her eyes and dodge the topic.

"Go get my nuggets, Kookie."
He shrugged his shoulders and stood up as he just let his sister be weepy for the mean time.

He quickly ordered the food she wanted to eat at the cashier and paid it with his credit card cause obviously he forgot to bring cash. Anyways, as he was waiting for the food he ordered at the counter? Jungkook felt his phone buzzed in his pocket.

He took it out and read the notification on his phone screen.

You've got a message from :
Old Hag J 👵🏻

As far as he loves to tease the girl? Jungkook has never texted her in his whole life. Cause quite frankly? He find Jennie Kim very intimidating. Not to mention her boyfriend who always give him the cold shoulder and the deathliest glare if they see each other. Scariest couple indeed.

Jungkook swiped the notification and read it anyway.

From: Old Hag J
Are you with Lisa right now? Cause she's not replying to any of my text messages. Reply asap.

Now, that's weird.

To: Old Hag J
Yes. Why?

He pressed send and waited for Jennie's reply but before that he took the tray of foods and went back to Lisa who is still sulking alone.

"Hey, sis. Jennie noona just texted me. She said you're not answering her messages."
Jungkook put the tray on the table and set the food she requested in front of her.

"Tell her my phone is dead."

"But it's not."

"It is to me."
Lisa then turned off her phone and stuff a few nuggets inside her mouth as she started to chew it messily.

Jungkook shake his head and open the new notification he receives.

From: Old Hag J
Yoongi is asking her cause she's also not replying any of his messages. Tell her that Jimin is looking for her.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and glance at his sister before deciding what to answer to Jennie.

To: Old Hag J
Why not him to go look for her?

From: Old Hag J
He don't have her number! And duh kiddo. He sprained his ankle so he couldn't walk properly and the nurse asked him to stay put at the clinic till the end of the day.

To: Old Hag J
Boring. I will not tell you where we are.
Find out with yourselves 😏

From: Old Hag J
Yah! Brat! I am damn sure that Lalisa Manoban is sulking right now and eating that fatty nuggets! SO DON'T MAKE THIS MORE COMPLICATED THAN WHAT IT IS. The guy needed to explain!

From: Old Hag J
DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE MY MESSAGES!!! YAHHH!!!
JEON JUNGKOOK!

Jungkook smirked as he put his phone in a silent mode and hide it in his pocket.

"Who's your texting?"
Lisa asked while her mouth still full with not properly swallowed fries and nugget.

Jungkook leaned his back at the chair and took a sipped on his cola, still having that playful smirk on his lips.

"Turns out they were looking for you, stepsister."
Lisa frowned and finally chewed the food on her mouth and swallowed it.

Jungkook find it cute and funny. Before he even realized his hands were on her both cheeks pinching it. Lalisa stared at his bunny smile and then slapped his hands away from her face.

"You didn't tell anything right?"

"Of course. I want you all for myself today."

"Whatever noob."
Jungkook only stared at her and took a burger. At the back of his mind? He's kinda glad that he was the first person she called to be with her...

'No, I wouldn't bring Lisa back there.
Let's make it more interesting first shall we? Since they were all stupid enough to actually understand what's really happening.' He thought and started eating his burger.