Chapter 32

3rd POV

"Are you sure Wonwoo," Mingyu worriedly asked to confirm if Wonwoo really want to do it.

"Yes Mingyu, I am ready. This is what I promise as I wish, you will come back to my life."

They both sat quietly at the edge of the bed. Both of them are taking a deep breath. Wonwoo was startled as Mingyu holds his hands but smiled warmly as he saw Mingyu put his hands on his lips and kissed it.

Because of his gentle action. Wonwoo was very determined to give himself to Mingyu.

Mingyu gently lay Wonwoo on the bed as while they were kissing, then he goes on top of him, undressing him while caressing and kissing every part of Wonwoo's body.

"I dont have a sexy body please dont look at me like that" Wonwoo said then he covered his body, but Mingyu take off his hands away from his exposed body.

"No baby, you're the most beautiful creature that I have ever seen. Please dont cover it," he kissed Wonwoo's palm going up to his arm then shoulder.

Wonwoo cant help but giggled as he felt ticklish and warm to Mingyu's sweet action in the middle of their love making.

"I love you my baby Wonwoo," he said while he is showering kisses to Wonwoo's whole body. "I love how you giggled and it makes me turned on and hot," then he gives a long and passionate kiss to him that stops Wonwoo from giggling.

"I love you too Mingyu, im sorry for running away in your life. I feel miserable when I left you," he confessed. Mingyu smiled upon his boyfriends on the verge of tears face.

"Dont need to be sorry, now we are together. Im going to prove how much I love you," then he brushed away Wonwoo's tears by kissing both of his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, ears and lastly his beautiful lips.

Wonwoo once again giggles to his cute actions. But was stop when Mingyu looked at him seriously.

"Baby this will hurt at first. But I promise I will be gentle," he just nodded and prepared himself for the pain because its his first time.

Mingyu started to moved inside him. His faced contorted, shows sign of pain. He knows this will be painful but he wasnt prepared for this kind of pain.

"I-im sorry baby," Mingyu cooed Wonwoo as tears started to flow on his cheeks. He was about to pulled himself out of Wonwoo, but he stopped him.

"Dont Mingyu, I know your controlling yourself really hard. Lets continue this, just give me time to adjust because yours is very big."

He smiled upon hearing his boyfriend words. They both wait for Wonwoo to adjust on his length. After a few minutes Wonwoo instructed him to moved.

Mingyu clasped both of their hands and pressed their forehead as they both moved at the rhythm that only them can hear. As their moan full of love were heard at the four corners of that bare room they both reached heaven while cooing sweet words to each other.

Angel's Note

OMG!!!! Nakapagsulat ako ng 'slight smut' na chapter. Di pa ako bihasa kaya ganyan ang kinalabasan. Landian habang nag lolove making sila.

Dedicated kay JeonSloth17. Thank you sa message me. Medyo napush akong magsulat at ito ang kinalabasan.