Hunting or fishing ?

*The vampire*
The party is going strong. People are starting to get drunk from the alcohol and the monotone rhythm of the music.

Hunting or fishing ?

Slowly I move around the Grotto along the walls, keeping in the shadows, were I can study people without them noticing. I enjoy the scent of every one of them. I stop several times, seeing if I can spark a desire, but none of them catches my attention.

At the bar I spot two beautiful girls. I recognise one of them, but honestly I have never really looked closer before. She is wearing a long tight dress glaring out at the bottom, it hugs her sexy figure perfectly. Her ample breasts is caressed by soft blondes and to midnight black hair framed a classically beautiful face. The red lips invites to be nippled at.

I smile and remembers her scent. This is a snack I just have to sink my teeth into another time, but not tonight. It is the other girl, the one in the tight pants and corsage who has awakened my thirst. She is wonderfully awkward and I find it funny watching her, as she looks around nervously.

Sniffing through the heavy closed in smell of the club I find her scent. It is a most enticing scent, so.. clean. The idea of seducing her is such a turn on; she would be a challenge and I do love a worthy opponent.

Some skank flounces by, giving me that look, the one telling me she is a vampfluffer, one of those silly girls who have read to many vampire romances, thinking it is romantic being seduced by the dark lord. Well who am I to reject fast food when it is served up for free ?

Well fishing for now then.

I smile to myself, following her to the far end of the bar. I lean closer to her, saying softly. "Such a beautiful woman, all alone in a bar".

"Who are saying that I am alone ?" She answers, flipping her hair. Her feminine scent and the heavy musky aroma tickles my nostrils.

Poor Girl, Your pheromones gives you away. This fishing trip is as easy as fishing in a fishtank. How disappointing, but it doesn't matter. My thoughts are going to be on the two beautiful girls anyway, especially my newfound desire for the new one in the corset, so I am going to fantasies about her as I filet this fish.

"If you were here with a man, I don't think you would stand here alone". I say with my most alluring voice.

She tries to pretend that she isn't interested in me.

"Well I would leave you here alone if I was Your man. I would...". I cut of myself, letting my eyes roam over her.

She licks her lips and when she looks at me her eyes are fully dilated, she is ready for the plucking. I lean in, whispering softly in her ear. "Why don't you take a little stroll with me outside ?"

She sends me a long look, then she flounces toward the exit. I know the seductive glint in my eyes go cold as soon as she has turned around the corner. I empty my whisky glass and follow her.

Outside I find her in an alley across from the entrance to the Grotto. She has arranged herself to look as good as possible, one leg against the wall and one hand resting on her corseted waist.

I lean against the wall next to her, letting a finger slide softly down her jaw, and continue down her deeply cut neckline that hardly covers her strutting breasts. "Hmm wonderful".

She is trembling when my finger caresses her arm. I grab her wrist, pulling her to me. I let the other hand run through her long hair, exploding her neck. The blood is pumping steadily in the blue vein right under the skin and my teeth starts to water.

Not yet, make her beg for it. Instead I kiss her throat softly, letting my tongue slide searchingly up to her mouth. She parts her lips and eagerly catch my tongue. I feel the thirst prickle in my gums and my nails are leaving red stripes down her back. She throws her head back, moaning in pain and pleasure.