Stalker much ?

*The vampire*
I had actually decided not to go out this evening. Since the evening where I followed the beautiful girl home, I had been past her window every night with no results. That means that I have gotten a lot behind keeping up business the business that I run for a clan.

When the sun sets I felt restless. Maybe she would show up this time, and I would lose my change, just sitting here with all the stupid bills. If I just run by quickly, I can be back in less than two hours and then I can sit here for the rest of the night getting bored about doing bills and stuff.

I have been a really good boy and only been drinking donated blood all week. I want to be clean, completely free from the taste of old cows and hunger for fresh blood. I want it to be as intense as possible, the day when I finally get to enjoy my girl. It will be like drinking for the first time. A good wine taste better if you have kept away from the noble grapes just a little bit too long and I want to enjoy her like a good wine. She's going to be my ambrosia. I sight longingly, finally I can feel I'm alive and I've got something to get up to every night.

I empty another tasteless bag and makes a face. The horrid taste of plastic, I will never get used to it. So overpowering even the bags with specially made blood filled with neurotransmitters just can't hide the taste. There would be bigger satisfaction in filling a goat with whiskey and suck that empty, than drinking this fucking shit.

I jump up grabbing the key for the car. In the other wing of the mansion the rest of the household are staying, most of them are security and waiting staff, but I often got low ranking members of the clan staying here, when they travel through. Right now I also have the two leeches that the council have sent up here to keep me under control. I even have some family staying.

When I catch the scent of the 2 leeches, I wrinkle my nose and grind my teeth. I have been a member of this shitty family for way too long to have to be supervised by 2 maggots. It is an insult, a sign of the council not respecting me.

Just as a step down the last step of the stairs, my secretary comes running from the surveillance room. "Oh good to see you. I'm going out for a couple of hours. I'll be back soon". I say hurrying towards the door.

"Remember you have a phone conference at 12 o'clock, a very important meeting". She say, looking at me sternly.

"Don't worry baby. I'll be home in time". I sent her my most charming smile and walk out the big front doors, across the courtyard and into the old barn that have been converted into a garage.

The mansion isn't so too far from the city so I roll up in front of the high-rise where the beautiful one lives ver soon. In an effort not to draw too much attention in this poor area, I drive to a villa road nearby, where my car doesn't stand out so much. Before I go back to the high-rises, I get a quick look around, taking in the scents of the area and listening to the sounds coming out from the houses. When I don't see, hear or smell anything interesting I slowly walk down to the right high-rise.

The beautiful one lives high enough in the building, so no one can look in her windows and that is why she rarely pulls her curtains. It actually means nothing if she does, my superior version makes it easy for me to look right through them. I don't even need to be close, and the light from street lights is actually kind of annoying putting a glare in my eyes.

When I reach the building across from the beautiful girls window, I stop and scan the area an extra time before I get up on the roof and slowly walk to my usual watching spot. I have only just sat down before I jumped on my feet again. The beautiful one isn't alone and it's my girl with her! My instinct takes over and I throw myself off the building, running to her front door.