New levels of pleasure

*Davina*
I was just about ready to get out of the water, when the door finally opens and Tom steps in. I catch my breath and stare as hypnotized at him. He has lost the jacket and shirt and is only wearing a thin undershirt, pulled halfway out of his pants. His muscles are sinew and well marked over his shoulder and down his arms. His body a bit wider at the chest area, but otherwise slim. My eyes reach his face and I gasp when I see him looking at me.

With a smile he disappears for a moment back into the bedroom, only to return with a chair and sit down next to the tub.

"I was actually about to get up. The water has turned kind of cold". I look away, a bit embarrassed that he is just looking at me like that.

"It ran a little longer than expected. I am sorry about that". He say softly, pushing a button on the wall next to the tub.

Instantly a warmth spreads from the bottom of the tub.

"Oh shit !" I laugh. "This is an awesome little tub you know. Why don't you join me ?"

"Nope, I find it much more satisfying to sit here and watch you enjoy it". He answers. "Come here". He pulls me over to have my back to him, and starts gently washing my shoulders with a soft sponge.

Excited for what is going to happen, I close my eyes, and feel the water run down my neck. Cold soap run down my back and I shudder when a single stream, slide down the front and down between my breast.

"Just relax and enjoy". He says softly. Then he starts lathering up my back with the sponge. To better reach he kneel behind me, continuing down my arms and hands. I can feel his breath on my neck when he leans in to let the sponge slide down my body and in slow circles wash my stomach. He still hasn't touched me intimately, notits even my boobs has he touched and still this is the most erotic thing I have ever tried.

Soon he gets up, and sits on the edge of the tub, facing me. I can't read him. And his calm exterior is a sharp contrast to the burning desire within me. He makes me uncertain when he doesn't show any sign of being turned on or even wanting me. He just reaches into the water, grabbing my foot and placing it on his shoulder. The water drips down on him, leaving see through spots on the undershirt, while he starts massaging my leg with the sponge.

Sure that his attention is fully on my leg, I am studying him closer. The muscles in his arms are playing, as his hands move over my leg. For the first time I am really seeing his handsome face close up. Those beautiful and hypnotic eyes and the soft smile, the sharp cheekbones, there is something charming and boyish about him and on the same time something unbelievably sexy and masculine.

He looks up at me, as the sponge slowly slide closer to my groin, and watch me as he just brush over my heated center and I have to bite my lip not to lose it. When he wash around my thigh, he only glance the edge of my behind, before letting the leg go an continuing with the other one. Once again he wash me thoroughly and stop as he reaches the inner thigh. He let go of my leg, and throw the sponge into the tub.

"The rest I'll handle personally". He mumbles hoarsely, then he bends down and lift me into his arms.

The water run of us both as he walks to the bedroom, where he lays me down on the bed. In one swift movement he pull of the soaked undershirt, revealing the taunt six pack. His eyes slide over my body with an almost hungry glare, while he painfully slow take of the rest of his clothes. And when he lie down next to me his eyes are burning again.

I shiver, as he leans over me, finally kissing me. The kiss is firm, demanding and oh so wonderful. With an almost velvety pressure his tongue slide down my wet neck. As he finds the soft skin under my ear he sucks the water droplets away. Gasping I throw back my neck, while he slowly slide down my body, continuing to lick and suck the water from my body. When he reach my breasts he stops and look up at me for permission. I can't control myself any longer and my answer is to grab his neck, pressing his face against me.

"No". With a firm grasp on my wrist, he frees himself. Pulling my arms over my head, pressing them into the mattress. "Can we please take it nice and slow here ?"

I can't do anything but nod and without letting go he bends down to kiss me, at first softly, but then more demanding. The teasing tongue that knows just where to meet mine, makes me forget his scolding within minutes. Slowly he starts exploring my neck again. He lets go of my hands, letting his hands slide over my ribs, as his mouth follows with little nips and soft kisses. This time he doesn't stop to ask for permission, but gently grabs my breast, letting his tongue slide slowly around the rosette on first one and then the other.

I quiver, but stop myself from pressing my body into his mouth. I don't want him to stop again. Every time he touches me it is like everything else stops. I only feel his caresses and the lightnings of desire running through my body.

He slowly spreads my legs and when I feel his tongue sliding over my folds I lose it. Little shocks of pleasure pulls at my lower body and when he buries his face in my hot center, making the orgasm explode inside me. I am gasping not to scream out as he holds me still and keeps licking me til the last radiants of pleasure leaves my body.. the feeling almost reach unbearable levels, before he lets me go and I slump down on the pillow.

Reality slowly returns. Suddenly I am aware that he is still laying between my legs and before I can react he starts caressing my inner thighs and labia. He gently opens me, slowly running his tongue over me, avoiding my sensitive nob. Teasingly he lets his tongue around the edge, before suddenly pushing it inside me. I let out a small yell, grabbing the sheets not to wind my legs around his head.

He gently brush over my clitoris. The tongue is soft and his little suck so gentle that re reignites the burning fire. I am whimpering with pleasure. On purpose he titillates me Way to softly with their of his tongue until I can no longer stand it. Finally he gives in and lodge on, almost devouring me. I am almost sobbing with delight and my whole body is quivering. I it is wonderful, but I want more.

Like he is reading my mind, he lets go of my legs, traveling up my stomach with his tongue leading the way, until he with a satisfied sigh finds my mouth and kiss me passionately. His mouth tastes slightly of me. Impatiently I wrap my legs around him, pressing myself up, sliding onto his hard erection. I gasp as he flexes his body, entering me fully. Finally I feel him fill me completely.

He snaps his jaws shut and I feel his body shiver lightly, before he slowly pulls out, just to thrust in deeply. After a second deep thrust he lay down on top of me, and as he hecticly seeks my mouth, he pushes deeply into me again and again. Eagerly I return his kisses, holding him close and following every movement he sends at me.

When I squeeze him hard, he moans deeply with pleasure. I feel hos desire grow and his caresses grow  more vehemently. Suddenly he gets up on his knees, grabbing one of my legs. His thrusting grows faster and harder and I enjoy watching him biting his lip and closing his eyes. I am the reason for this look of pleasure, I am the one giving him satisfaction.

"I can't hold much longer". He gasp through clenched teeth. His thumb comes up to my lips, and I suck on it, wetting it, then he moves the wet finger to my clitoris, circling it in a smooth movement.

A delighted screech leaves my lips and I give in to the growing climax. When my body tense up I feel how he lets go, taking me almost aggressively until we both come hard.

I cling to him and stubbornly keep moving after he has stopped. This time I am keeping him in his orgasm, squeezing him and milking him for everything.