Living of vegetables

*The vampire*
For fucks sake, can't the sun hurry up a bit and get it's ass below the horizon ?

I hate the summer ! Even having lived for an eternity and time not really mattering to me, I am pacing impatiently, Waiting for time to hurry up. According to the app on my phone there is a couple of minutes left before the rays of the sun will no longer bother me. I empty my whisky with an annoyed sound and head for the door.

Live has been a drag for to long. Always the same. The hunt over to soon and as soon as the prey is empty it's back to the same boring nothing. It's not like in the old times, were I still had passion and I felt excitement about seducing and freely hunting my next prey. Times has changed and the annoying cattle has gotten a brain. I should have killed the idiot who invented forensic medicine. After that it had gotten much more difficult to hide the accidents.

The law ! Fuck them ! It pisses me of that the counsel has officially warned me. Now, when I have finally found something fun to entertain myself with, they are on my heels, so I have to be extra vigilant when I get to have fun with my girl. The memory of her hips moving makes me bite my lip. I want her so badly and a plan to get her is taking shape in my head.

After getting rid of that cow on the harbour last weekend, I had hurries back to the Grotto to find my girl and bring her home with me. But she had already left and it had gotten to late for me to follow her. I couldn't risk not getting to safety before the sun rose, if she happened to live far away.

The picture of her panties reappear in my mind and I moan impatiently, as I peak out to check on the sun.

Come on ! I have been waiting a fucking week for this day and now I have to stand here and wait. If she happens to show up tonight I have to hurry down to the Grotto, so I am ready elseway her trail will go cold. My only chance is following her trail backwards right away, it is hard following a scent on asfalt. To many other scents, hair and other things left behind blows away with the wind. It is easier if there is grass or other plants being trampled by the cows. Then they leave their scent on the plant and that I can follow hours later. There just isn't much grass in the city.

When the sun finally disappear from the horizon, but it isn't dark yet, I hurry to the garage. I choose the black Golf GTI performance with the darkened windows and drive full speed towards town. To avoid getting recognized, I park a bit away from the Grotto. I Stay for a moment, making sure there is no one lurking around, before pulling up my hood and walk at a fast pace to the club. There is a few people around, so I chose to slide into a backyard and get up on the roofs, moving along unseen.

While I stand there, looking down from the building, I breathe in the air, trying to locate her. If she has arrived before me it will be impossible to find her now, as the area around the Grotto has been trampled by cows.

It is to early for me to go inside, so I am betting that she hasn't arrived either. I growl in annoyment, while finding a place to sit. Time to test my patience. Damn I hope she is word all this trouble.

It doesn't take long before the street is buzzing with life, but there is no trace of my girl among the animals below me and I am about to give up when a well known scent hits me. It's not my girl, but the next best thing. It's her beautiful friend.

I smile triumphant and jump down from the roof in the backyard, following the beautiful's trail back from were she had come from. No one notices me, from the outside I look like an ordinary guy, slowly walking down the street. But behind the facade my senses work at high speed to separate her scent from all the others, while I follow her steps backwards.

Her scent leads me to the path behind the railroad tracks. Here the scent is so clear I can easily follow it. I stop and scan the area for cattle. The nearest is a few streets away, moving in the opposite direction, so I start running in at quite a fast paced tempo. Then I reach a residential area, and her scent turns in between the two first highrises. Her her scent is fainted, but still visible on grass and plants. It ends by the third highrise. I stop breathing in deeply, but I can no longer isolator it, to little for it to hangonto, and to many other smells. I am actually down on my knees with my face close to the ground like a dog, but still no luck.