His desire

*The vampire*
From where I stand I have a perfect view over the club and I instantly notice the shy young girl and her beautiful friend when the enter. There is something different about her this time. She walks with more confidence, her movements are more relaxed and her gaze more open. Even at this distance I can distingues her scent from the others and it has gotten a bit of a sour note this evening. Someone has gotten her hormones going and it isn't me. I don't like other people touching my toys. Annoyed I look over the horde of cattle to see if I can spot the reason for her changed behavior.

A lot of the boys are checking her out. A couple even dare talk to her, but it is hard to read the signals in the dim light and with the loud music. I need to find a way to get closer to her.

The beautiful friend has pulled the girl, my girl with her away from the bar and they are dancing. Curious I follow my girls movements and I notice how she at first moves a bit stiff and uncertain, but when she closes her eyes, her body starts swaying freely to the seductive music. She is writhing her shapely body in a sexy way and I find myself getting turned on by her dancing. The sight of them both dancing is actually a turn on. They are dancing so freely, happily unaware of the predators lurking in the night and that I, the most dangerous ones have them in my sight.

She makes me gasp as she moves her legs a bit apart, rotating her pelvis and I get a short glimpse of her panties. Who is the annoying vermin, who has awakened her interest and made her this daring ? The jealousy pulls at my teeth. She is to be mine and I won't allow that she is seduced by anyone but me. She is gonna remain pure, just for me.

To sooth my growing anger I breath in deeply letting the scent of all those unimportant cows fill my senses. I blow out the air, smiling to myself, while I go back to enjoying her sensuelle swaying hips. Extraordinary ! Definitely worth working a bit for I have to admit. It only makes her more attractive that she is unavery of her own beauty and attraction. The desire roaring through my body. I have to contain myself not to whisk her away right now to devour her. I wish to taste this innocence, this beautiful naivety she emits and which will make her blood ekstra sweet.

I am signaled from the entrance. I am needed there and have to leave my girl. This can't wait unfortunately. Annoyed I pull back and walk outside were a couple of my own kind are waiting.

"The clan has heard of Your little indiscretion. You know it is very unwise you get in the news". One of them starts. A man so big and brawny that he hardly need the extra strength we poses. Give him a pair of sunglasses and he would be a dead ringer for Johnny Bravo.

"Why can't you just stick to the laws ? We are not lacking food". The other say in a bit more accommodating tone. She had to be the brain behind the big guys muscles, because she definitely isn't a beauty.

"It was an accident". I shrug with a little laugh, revealing my fangs.

"No reason to draw weapons". The Johnny Bravo clone hisses, a fang poking out the corner of his mouth for warning.

"Gentlemen, please keep it civil". Ugly Betty warns. "We have only come to give you a message from the clan Council".

"Come on, don't you ever get tired of the same bland food ?". I say with an resigned motion.

"Don't be so primitive". Johnny Bravo's face lights up with contempt. "Do you really want to die ?"

"No of course not". I look down and control my urge to rip them both in half. The fucking law ! The shithead Council ! "Be so kind to express to the clan council. I will control myself and be more discrete". I say through gritted teeth.

"Good". Johnny Bravo looked at me rather condescending. "Consider this a warning".

Both henchmen turn and walk back towards their car. The big guy stops and turns to give me a once over, before getting behind the wheel and driving of.