His queen

*Davina*
I am putting the last touches on a new dress I have designed when my phone rings. I am quickly pressing the green button when I see who it is. I was not expecting to hear from him today. "Hi it's Davina, didn't you have meetings and a business dinner ?"

"Well lucky me, it was funnily enough Your number I pushed". His voice sound in the other end. "Plans changed, are you home tonight ?"

"Might be.. why ?" I ask. "Are you okay ? You voice sound a little of".

"Just a little cold". He say. "As I said, plans have changed. I have a club I need to make an appearance at. You could come if you are not to busy".

"Yes !" I whisper, holding the phone away from my face, pumping my fist into the air.

"Was that a yes I heard ?" He chuckles. "It might get a bit late, around nine probably, but I'll write you when I am on my way. See you pet".

"Yes it was". I giggle, I hadn't expected him to hear that. "See you".

There was a couple of hours and I hope to finish the dress, so I go back to work, with new enthusiasm. He hasn't taken me to any of his clubs yet.

I jump slightly when a text ticks into my phone. I pick it up. 'Hey are you coming to the Grotto this weekend ? Hugs Sash'

'Hey Sash, I am counting on it. Just have to find out if Sol will be home and if she wants to come'. I write back.

'Cool, oh I hope so if it gets Casper to shut up about her. He isn't even trying to be discrete anymore. LOL !'

'OMG ! I'll probably better warn her first if she comes. Talk to you later'. I put down the phone and start sewing again.

I get another message and is about to get annoyed, but then I look at the clock, it is almost ten a clock, I quickly pick up the phone and open the message. It is Tom. 'I am there in 15 min. Are you coming down ?'

I look at the dress, it is not going to be today I wear it. I sight and hurry to the open closet, the doors can't close any longer due to all the clothes. I don't know what kind of club, so I decide on a dramatic but not over the top makeup that will fit most places.

I start flipping through my dresses, trying to decide. No I better go with a safe choice, it is the first time he is taking me out in public since the gallery opening, so I better tone it down. I decide on a long fitted black dress with a corseted waist and a low cut but not vulgar neckline. It really makes my body pop all the right places and I smile at the image in the mirror. I decide to drop the wig and let my long mocca hair hang loose.

I pull on my most expensive sandals, as I hop through the livingroom on one foot at a time, yelling to my mother. "I am going out mom".

Tom is leaned against his car when I walk over the parking lot. His eyes are sliding over me like a scanner. "Perfect". The tip of his tongue poke out to run over his lips and a crooked smile emerge.

"Thank you". I purr. "Your new car is kind of hot".

"New ?" He huffs indignant. "This is a MGB roadster from seventysix". He lovingly caress the metallic green car. "Don't worry baby, Davina just don't know any better".

"Do you two want a moment or ?" I laugh. Tom usually don't care about such things.

"Never come between a man and his car". He grins and opens the door to me.

"Where are we going ?" I ask sliding in.

"Into London". He says secretly, going around to slide into the driver's seat. Then he look at me for a moment with those intense eyes. They seem more greenish blue today. But it's probably just the light. I forget it when he leans forward to kiss me. "Hi". He whispers. "Missed me a bit".