Recovering

*The vampire*
"Boss ? Are you awake ?" Natascha slowly stick her head in the door to my bedroom. "I Got a couple of bags for you".

"Bring them here". I mumble, sitting up tiredly.

I am still very weak after my trip to the forest. When I finally drove into the courtyard I had been close to crashing the car. Even if the windows was blackened out, I wasn't totally protected from sunlight. And because I hadn't eaten before going to the forest, the accumulation of porphyrins in my blood had happened very fast. They had made my skin explode in blisters, several places leaving craters of dead tissue. The muscles had contracted due to lack of blood. The security had to twitch my mummified body from the seat and carry my to bed. And here I have been since, as helpless as a cow. It pisses me of badly to let Natascha take care of me and see me in this way.

My blonde long legged secretary comes over to the bed, handing me a glass of blood. With a fake grateful nod I accept it, drinking greedily. The thick liquid immediately gives me strength and soon my heart is beating in a powerful even rhythm. When I have empties the second bag, my skin is back to its youthful look and the patches of dead tissue is gone again. Every time I have an accident like this the scaring gets worse, but luckily I can cover it with blood and glamour.

Well pleased I get of the bed and walk to the dressing room to study my body in the big mirror. My skin is no longer pale, but slightly rosy and my eyes are clear again. I let my fangs grow out, but it takes a bit of focus to change to my true demonic form. Well I am not totally on top yet, it will take a couple more days. With a captivated smile I enjoy the sight of my own body. Every tendon and muscle is perfect and I look like myself the day I was reborn. Slowly I pull my fangs back and return to the human form, before i satisfied with myself go back to bed.

"Natascha you saved my life. You should get a summer bonus for Your loyalty". I pat the bed beside me. "Why don't you join me ?"

"Yes boss". She smile surprised and turn her back, as she unzips her long black dress and let it flutter to the floor.

Expectantly my eyes slides over her well build body, as she slowly crawls up to me on the bed, were she with a greedy growl grabs my dick. Her warmth around me makes me gasp and I pull aside her hair to see her use her skilled mouth to make me hard. I can't helping the smile that spread on my face, remembering the bitch behind the club and how she had sucked me so eagerly. She had been pretty good at it, but nobody does it as good as Natascha. Well, I guess it's time I deliver her the bonus I promised.

I grab her, pulling her up to straddle my face, plunging my tongue into her. The taste of woman hits my senses, turning me more on. A small scream escapes her as she arches her back, form the pain and pleasure when I bite her inner thigh. The blood smearing out on her and I greedily lick it of.

Blood and juices sends an erotic bouquet out into the room, it turns us both even more on. Harsly I pull her down and throw her on the bed. I hover over her, letting my tongue slide up her stomach and all the way up to her mouth. Gently I lay down on top of her, kissing her passionately. She kisses me back excitedly.

"Take a bide baby". I whisper against her lips, lifting myself a bit from her.

The fangs springs from her mouth, and she bites into my muscular chest. While she is sucking at me and nipping at my nipple, I slowly enter her. At first I move slowly, thrusting softly but deeply. I am taming my desires and massages her inside. This is her prize after all.

She lets go with a joyful gasp. Desire is sparkling in her eyes, as she pulls herself up to me, biting at the soft skin under my ear. She lets the blood run down my neck, before licking it of.