Finding each other

*Soleil*
The next day it is pouring down outside. My mom has left early and I got the house to myself. It doesn't bother me to be home alone; then I can just relax and do nothing for once.

Despite of the rain the air is calm and it feels hot and sticky. After a while I just can't stand it any longer and I decide to open all the windows, trying to air out the house. When I open the window in my mom's room I catch a glimpse of someone standing by the curb. My whole body reacts when I recognize him. I have imagined so many times how it would be seeing him again, what I would say. But as I run out the house and down the driveway my mind is blank.

When I reach the road I stop in my track.

There he is, standing in the pouring rain, totally shakes through and look at me with a pained expression in those big hazel eyes. It hurts to see him look so lost. What has happened to make him suffer like this ?

In three long steps I am with him, throwing myself into his arms. He pulls me closer to him and I cling to him, surprised by how much I missed him, by the level of emotions washing over me. Our lips seek each other, almost desperately. It is a good kiss, a great kiss actually. But no matter how wonderful the kiss is, it just isn't enough. He swipes me up into his arms and walks towards the house.

"Do you want me to come inside ?" He mumbles hoarsely between the kisses.

"Yes". I gasp.

He rubs his nose against mine. "I need to hear you say it then".

"I want you to come with me inside". I whisper. Finally he smiles, before kissing me with such longing it steals my breath away as he carries me inside.

The next moment we are on my bed, without him letting go of me for a second. His eyes mirror the fear I feel and I am just as unwilling to let go of him, scared he could disappear. Everything that has happened between us is erased. Our relief to finally be together is shown with every kiss.

With impatient hands I start pulling at his wet t-shirt, but I reluctantly have to let him get up, as we fight to peel of his wet clothes. My eyes running over his body, my cheeks flushing. I don't know what I expected but not this, his body is wide, every part bulging with muscles and his chest and stomach is covered with dark hair. This is the body of a man, not a teenage boy.

I sit up, pulling of my own dress, then lay down to wiggle out of my panties. When all obstacles are gone, he looks down at me hesitantly. And I nervously cover my breast when I realise how close and naked we are.

"Are you sure ?" He ask softly.

Little green flakes are glowing in his eyes and my body instantly reacts on the desire I see there. Reaching for him, I breathlessly whisper. "Yes".

Willingly he lets me pull him down on the bed, and he kisses me tenderly for a long time, before his tongue slides down my neck. I try to protest, I want him close to me, but when he sucks on the skin right under my ear, a fire runs through me and I forget everything about modesty. I bury my hands in his thick curls and enjoy how his lips and tongue caresses my skin. His mouth travels downwards, finding my nipple and sucking it into his mouth.

"Oh !" I gasp.

"Sorry". He mumbles with a thick voice and instead he starts fluttering kisses all the way around the stiff areola. "We'll take it as slow as needed".

The skin prickles with a path of goosebumps in the wake of his mouth, as it slowly seek my other breast. Gently his lips ghost over the sensitive rosette, making it instantly harden. I feel how the warmth of his mouth spread over my nipple, sending joyful waves down through my body.