Weird behaviour in hamrams

*Soleil*
Siri has lighted a fire close to the parking lot while we were gone and when I join them, Siri takes some herbs throwing them into the fire. She breathes in the smoke. "Kin please give us strength tonight".

Marta steps up, repeating what she did. "And should I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I Will fear no evil; because you are with me. Amen".

"Við eldarloga Muspelheimers - heiler og sælur algóði faðir". Gudrun says in her native tongue when it is her turn.

I look at the others helplessly. Now I once again have to ask for strength, but I don't know from who.

"Just please watch out for us tonight. Okay kin ?" I fill my lungs with the smoke like the others had done. And I instantly feel how I get more focused and full of energy. And when we do the other herbs it leaves me with enhanced senses and filled with courage, ready for the fight. For the first time I feel my will like steel, ready to do what I have to do for the balance. These monsters is dangerous and I have to look beyond myself and kill them. It is my job, my destiny and I am ready to fight.

"It is half past eleven now. Let's find a fitting place to wait. We are to fragile here". Siri says. "I still don't feel anyone else in the forest, but it isn't midnight yet".

"I know a place that is safe. We can even get light pretty easily". I say.

I quickly lead them into the forest, trying to find the place were Mark's coven has their circle. But it is dark in between the trees and I have to stop several times, trying to figure out the way. I am just about to admit that we are lost, when we step into the clearing.

"What is this place ?" Marta looks around, her voice skeptical.

"This is where I got my calling. It is the sacred place of a wiccan coven. Look there is the magical circle, we Can use that, if we just ads some salt. And those four fireplaces can easily light up the area". I look at the others expectantly.

"No this won't work, we are way to open here. They will be able to attack us from all sides. We have to move on quickly". Marta turns to hurry away.

"Wait !" Siri lifts her hand as a warning. 'There is a car coming'. She keeps standing there, one hand lifted, while the other rub her forehead. 'It is parking down the road'. She turns toward west. 'I can feel two.. no, three persons ! And one of them are changing'.

Marta courses under her breath.

"Hurry, make a salt circle around the bonfire places. We seem to be trapped here". She whispers.

Gudrun and me hurries up making the protective circle of salt.

'It is without a doubt the hamram from last full moon'. Siri's voice sounds in our mind. 'I can feel him being in pain and his thoughts get more and more primitive. There are two others with him, but they are still human'.

Marta looks from Siri to Gudrun and me. 'Marta wants you to stand around me, covering one third of the area each'.

Marta points to her eyes, looking very serious at me. As soon as I nood, telling her that I understand her message about keeping my eyes open, Marta stands to look in the direction Siri had heard the car come from. We go to stand on each side of her.

'It has happened'. Siri warns us.

Her string of thoughts are cut of by a howling from the eastern side that Gudrun is covering. When the howling died out, why can hear growls from a Big animals and exited voices from the side Martha is covering.

We are surrounded.

The sound of something sniffing and branches snapping started getting loud and clear from Gudruns side. It sounds like the monster is heading straight for us. I am holding my breath, scared that it will give us away. I am frightened. Now, when I Can hear them and I know which creatures are headed straight for us, the courage from the herbs starts disappearing. The panic is prickling in my feet, begging me permission to run as far away as possible. What the hell was I thinking ? There is four giant monster out there, wanting to rip me in half and I am just standing here, Waiting for them.