Facing reality

*Zac*
I am not ready to wake up yet, but some very annoying bird insist on singing right outside my window extremely loud. Reluctantly I open my eyes, doesn't Sound like the little shite out there is about to shut up. I manage to sit halfway up, before I have to give up and with a groan I fall back on the pillow. Every fiber in my body is protesting, like I have worked out for hours yesterday. I suddenly realise that I am naked.. like totally naked.

I mean how big is the chance that I decide to sleep naked in a house full of men ? Yup zero, nil, nada ! Where the fuck are my clothes ?

The clothes isn't on the chair and it's not on the floor either. It's not really my style getting naked outside and strolling through the house showing of my arse before getting into bed. Actually I can't remember shit about how I got into bed. The last thing I remember is sitting outside barbecuing and getting a couple of beers with my uncles. It had been cool enough, but then I had gotten a bad stomach ache and I had went to the bathroom.

What had happened then ?

  The woods, I had been in the woods. How did I get there ? There is a giant gap in my memory between the bathroom and the woods.

Wait a minute ! The woods !

I had run into the Wood in a panic. Some big animal had been chasing me !

It had been about to eat me.. and then.. then I woke up here in the bed. Groaning I grab my head. I must have had too much to drink. Alcohol is not good for Your health. The logical explanation has to be that my clothes is in the bathroom and that I had probably painted the whole toilet in puke. But I don't detect any bad smells from myself, well except a bit of sweaty gnu. Had I taken a bath before taking my inebriated self to bed ?

Cool ! At least I remember to clean myself up before passing out ! This is it, I am never ever drinking alcohol again.

Gasping with pain I Got out of bed. Ouch, fuck it hurts ! It's like walking on pebbles or something, and I limp to my bag. I find a t-shirt and a pair of boxers, slowly pulling them on my pained body before stumbling out the room.

"Morning princess, slept well ?" I am greeted in the kitchen. The smell of bacon and scrambled eggs make my stomach revolt.

"What the hell did you idiots put in my beer ?" I croak hoarsely. My tongue is sticking to the roof of my mouth and I have a horrid metallic taste in my mouth. Seriously ! I am never drinking again !

My uncles looks at each other laughing. Martin asks. "Why do you think we spiked Your beer ?"

"Well because I can't remember shit and I had the most psychedelic dream ever ! What they hell did you make me do last night ? My whole body hurts like hell man". I stare at them.

"It'll pass. You just need some food and out for a run to clear Your head". Jonas say grinning.

"I think I'll just hit the shower. I am so not hungry. I feel like I have eaten half a cow or something". I say rubbing my stomach.

My uncles break down with laughter.

"What the hell is wrong with you two ?"

"Nothing, sorry. Got take a shower kid. We are going into town to stock up on stuff and we need more firewood". Jonas said. "We are barbecuing again tonight".

They are laughing again, like it is some joke only they got. I shake my head and decide to ignore them.

In the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror. Red eyes and my hair is a mess. I'm a bit busted to look at, but remarkable fresh taking into consideration how my body feels. Maybe I should go for a run, just a short one before hitting the shower.