Comparing notes

*Soleil*
The whole weekend I have been kind of in my own World. Somehow having convinced myself that I must be something special, having been blessed by Tom's magnetic gaze. Somehow I have magic abilities, and they have turned me into this dark creature of seduction that not even the King of goth can resist.

What if it is all Real, if I am really a witch ? How crazy would it be if I could make things happen, just like it was described on the wiccan pages. I just can't wait to get to school and show them the new me. This is the start of a new life for me.

When I am about to enter the school through the Big main door, a group of Elites comes walking down the path. They apparently know nothing about my big change, because the head right for the doors, not even seeing me. I have to step aside at the last moment not to be trampled.

The dark seductress was unceremoniously executed, while she was clinging to the door handle and the elite made their entry without giving her even a first glance. Everything I have build up, falls on the floor like a dropped book. Nothing has changed; I am still a shy little mouse. I sigh disappointed and start walking with the rest of the losers towards the cafeteria.

Nervously I look around at the other tables. Nope, not one person are looking at me and I smile to myself. Well maybe I have been kicked back in my hole, but at least I have had one night in the real World.

Pictures of Tom pushes into my mind and makes a delightful chill run through me, the hairs on my arms standing up. I shake my head, laughing at myself. No need to waste time fantasising about him, I am never going to be able to compete with those women on the balcony. No wiccan magic can change that. Like with Zac I just have to admire from afar.

"Hi Sol.. Can I call you that ? I heard Your friend call you that".

My head snap up.

Zac's warm eyes are smiling down at me.

I got to stop all this daydreaming. I hadn't even noticed the elites flounching by my table and now he was standing here in front of me.

"I was so right". He say, folding his long body down into the chair beside me.

I was staring with my mouth open. The elite is staring with their mouth open. Zac don't seem to care at all.

"English is going to pull out teeth". He continues like this is normal. "I will never manage to catch up and read all those texts and books you have read in two months". He looks at me with puppy dog eyes. "I desperately need Your help".

"You want my help ? With english ?" I say, still quite stunned.

"Yeah, if you got the time ? I saw in class that you seemed to be up to date on it all. So I thought that I need you". His face splits in an ear to ear grin. "For english I mean".

Oh damn it, he is way to cute. Even if his smile totally melts me, it can't totally heal my hurt self esteem after to kick in the ass it had just received. I stare at him, probably a bit weird. Why is he asking me ? I am far from the best in the class.

"I think I got notes on everything. You can borrow them if you want to". I manage to mumble. "But I don't have them with me".

"It's okay, I can come by and pick them up this afternoon, if it's okay". He is still smiling.

My eyes are about to pop. "At my place ?"

"Sure, or so where else if that's better". He say.

"Uh I guess that's fine. I am home". I mumble. What is happening ?

"Great". He says, flashing me another adorable smile. "I am of at 2 pm, what about you ?"

"Uhh yes". Great, way to sound retarded.