A werewolf family meeting

*Zac*
The front door of the car is slammed close and soon after my own door is thrown open.

"Oh you are awake. Get of Your arse and get inside". Martin grumbles. With no further comment the big man turned and walked after Jonas inside.

I sit up feeling dazed and sling my legs out on the tiles. For a moment I just stand there, scratching my hair tiredly, while the memories from last Night wash over me. I hold out my hand, scared what I will see. It is totally normal, not a scratch, no extra hair and no claws. I sigh feeling relieved. No sign of the wolf only my own tan skin. I breathe in deeply, collecting my courage for the trashing I know awaits me.

"What the hell happened ?" My father rumbles as soon as I step inside. The voice comes from the livingroom and as soon as I have kicked of my shoes I sneak over to the open door.

The men are sitting around the table and right now they are all looking at me with different levels of anger.

"I don't know what you mean". I mumble. Maybe I can get out of this if I pretend that my memory from my time as a wolf is still hazy.

"Stop that shit kid. You were in full control from the moment you turned on me". Martin sner.

"Do you get what you did Zac ? Those were the bitch witches. We could have stopped them once and for all". Jonas say, for once he seems the calm and most reasonable one.

"Stopped them ? You don't think we have dead bodies enough on our conscience ?" I ask through gritted teeth.

"It's enough". My father slams his fist down on the table. "You are going to sit down right now kid. And then you are telling me what the hell you guys have done.. right now".

Disheartened I let myself slump down on the empty chair next to Jonas.

"Well things went wrong on the way to the shack. We caught the scent of another wolf and had to examine it closer. We couldn't risk him coming too close to town. He had changed when we found him and he attacked Jonas. I pulled him of him. A bit to hard unfortunately". Martin explain.

"And then three witches showed up". Jonas say tiredly.

"Three witches ?"

"Darrell it wasn't just witches. It was those bitches who killed dad. We could have killed them if it wasn't for you son". Jonas continues.

"Is it true ?" My father turns to look at me.

"It might be". I sink further into the seat.

"All because you lack the guts to finish of that little blonde right princess ? I was about to do it for him, do you know what he did the little piss ant ? He put himself in the middle and he threatened me". Martin's eyes are searing with anger.

"Martin !" My father raises his voice and Martin looks away.

The room goes quiet. And I can feel how my father is scanning my face. I know my body is revealing me. I grind my teeth and try to find an excuse instead of playing dumb.

"I can't explain it. I am sorry I went up against Martin, but it all went so fast. I just didn't want anymore people to die". I say.

"I don't get it ! How could you even think straight ? Martin and I almost couldn't stop you the first time you went for them in the forest". Jonas looks curiously at me. "You were going crazy to get into that witch circle and get them and Martin had to throw you away".

"That was before I realised who she is". I mumble mostly to myself.

"If I had known they were witches I would have let you eat the blonde the first time you caught her, instead of saving her ass". Jonas looks up. "Wait what ? Do you know who the little witch is ? Why on earth haven't you said that ?"