Beg For Me

Gerard moaned, his head hanging low between his shoulders, his inky hair brushing against the pillow. His eyes were closed, his body trembling as his boyfriend worked his fingers inside him. He was on all-fours, naked, his cock aching between his legs, and he longed for Frank to touch him. To touch him more than he was being touched now.

Frank hummed, just as naked, adding a third finger and biting his lower lip as Gerard let out another husky moan. Gerard rocked back against his fingers, and he let him, the action making his breathing shake.

Frank simply adored Gerard like this, all needy and worked up and aching for him. His boyfriend would do anything to get off when Frank was in one of those moods, and Frank knew this, using it to his full advantage. He knew exactly what Gerard liked, what Gerard wanted, and deprived him of it until he was begging.

"Frank...Frank please..." The older man gasped, whimpering when Frank withdrew his fingers.

"Mm, you liked that, didn't you?" Frank murmured, kneeling beside Gerard and trailing his lips up his back. "You're my whore, aren't you?" Gerard nodded, and the younger man dragged his nails up his boyfriend's side, tangling his fingers in his hair and pulling hard. He moaned, knowing that reaching beneath him to touch himself would result in some form of teasing or punishment, and Frank smiled, knowing how much Gerard wanted him. "Tell me, Gee. Tell me what you are."

"I'm your whore." Gerard choked out. "I'm your filthy whore and I want you so bad."

"Soon, baby. Soon." Frank trailed a hand back down to Gerard's ass, circling a finger at his entrance, pushing in slowly. "I love you, you know that, right?"

Gerard nodded, his eyes still screwed shut, mewling at the feeling of Frank slipping an extra finger inside him. Fingers just wasn't enough. He wanted more, needed more. He needed Frank, big and thick, inside him, and he needed it now.

"I love you too - just - please - I need you -"

"Soon..." Frank promised, removing his finger and ushering his boyfriend into his back. "Ooh, baby..." He ran a hand over Gerard's chest, stopping at his hipbones. "You look so good lying there..."

He trailed one finger up to his neck, pressing his thumb against an old hickey and hearing the older man whine. Gerard bit his lower lip, swollen from the bruising kisses that had been planted on them. Frank watched, mesmerised, as his boyfriend shifted, his erection demanding attention.

"Baby..." Gerard complained.

"I could tie you up. I could tie you up right now and make you beg for me. Do you want me to do that?"

The black-haired man shook his head, his hair lying against the pillow. "No, please, I want you now - please, Frank -"

"All in good time, sweetheart."

Frank licked his lips, spreading Gerard's legs and kneeling between them. He shuffled down, until his mouth was level with the head of his boyfriend's cock, and he knew that Gerard was squirming. His eyes met those of his love, and then travelled down his sweat-slicked body. It was so easy to make him beg, so easy to make him want more. Sometimes Frank just dragged it all out just to see how far he could push Gerard. Sometimes they didn't even get to sex, Gerard coming messily into Frank's hand or mouth or all over the sheets, unable to wait any longer. And Frank liked that.