Santa Baby

Gerard pulled his car into the drive and rubbed his hands over his face. Christmas was always the most stressful time of the year at work and he was just glad to get home, it was Christmas eve after all, and glad to get home to his boyfriend Frankie. 

He stepped from the vehicle and locked it before making his way inside, calling out to the man he loved as he walked through to the kitchen. Gerard crumpled his eyebrows together in confusion when he received no reply and shrugged. 

Grabbing a soda he looked down at himself, shaking his head at his outfit and slamming the fridge shut. Due to the fact it was Christmas eve, everyone at work had to wear a festive outfit. Gerard had chosen a simple santa suit from the local mini mart and teamed it with his docs. He decided to change so made his way to the bedroom.

Frank had been preparing all day for this. He’d gotten into his outfit and prepared the bedroom, he figured that Gerard would probably want to get changed when he got back and so he waited. The excitement was almost more than he could handle.

Gerard stomped up the stairs and sloped along to the bedroom, the smell of cinammon and apple filling his nostrils as he neared the door. He swung open the door and gasped as his eyes scanned the room, stepping inside and closing the door behind him.

The subtle glow of Christmas candles filled the bedroom, rose petals covered the bed sheets and a bottle of lube stood on the bedside table. Gerard spotted a card on the bed next to the remote for the stereo and slowly wandered over, grinning to himself in surprise. He sat down and picked up the items, opening the card and reading Frank’s writing carefully

'Hit the play button baby xo'

Gerard dropped the card and did as he was asked, his smile growing as the intro to the song 'Santa Baby' filled the room. Suddenly the door to their bathroom opened and Gerard’s eyes widened. 

Frank stood in the door way with his back to Gerard. He wore a long red robe and a pair of glittery red stilleto heels, the older could feel himself growing hard already. Frank began swaying his hips to the music and untying the gold rope that held his robe closed. Slowly he turned, smirking at Gerard as he held his robe closed with his hand and letting the rope fall to the floor. 

Frank knew Gerard had always loved to watch him dance, it wasn't like he tried or anything, he just moved to the music; but it drove Gerard wild. His hips swayed seductively as he dropped the robe from his shoulders and revealed his outfit, forcing Gerard to release a gutteral moan. 

He wore a tight Mrs Santa dress with white fur trimming the hem and collar, barely reaching below his ass. White fishnet stockings covered his legs and a santa hat sat on top of his dark brown hair, just knowing what the outfit was doing to Gerard had his cock straining behind his red silk panties. 

Slowly Frank walked forward, biting his lip innocently and curling his finger to make Gerard come toward him. The older stood immediately and Frank dropped to his knees, pulling his boyfriend's pants and underwear down, before standing again and pushing him back onto the bed. 

Gerard propped himself up on his elbows and watched with hungry eyes as Frank slowly dropped his silk panties and kicked them off to the side. The younger dropped to his knees again and crawled slowly over to his lover, slipping his hands over Gerard’s thighs and opening his legs. 

Gerard almost lost it as Frank remained silent and took hold of his hardened member, looking up at him with huge puppy eyes as he took Gerard’s whole length in his hot mouth. He lay back, moaning obscenely and grasping at the bed sheets, Frank just had a mouth made for fucking. 

Frank expertly grazed his teeth along the shaft and over the head, stopping to dig his tongue in the tiny slit at the top and then without warning swallowing Gerard back down