Lollipop

His tongue was driving Frank crazy.

Everything Gerard would do was tease him. However, the singer didn't seem to notice as he licked slowly the small ball of candy which was attached to a small stick, the lollipop melting slowly on Gerard's tongue while Frank looked at him.

The guitarist had just been playing with his iPod, some weird game where he had to throw penguins at polar bears. Whatever. But he had gotten distracted when he saw his boyfriend eating his lollipop like a small, scholar girl would do. Frank tried not to care about him, but it was impossible not to look at Gerard.

His beautiful longish short hair was rubbing his shoulders, his hazel, shining eyes locked on a small book he had resting on his lap, his thin body calling for Frank to make that singer sweat and scream, pleading him to take the singer to the edge of the universe even though Gerard didn't notice the small teasing movements he made every once in a while; move his hips to get more comfortable, move his crotch slightly up or sigh seductively.

But what was turning Frank on as the seconds passed was seeing the singer with his lollipop. While Gerard read as a complete dork looking guy since he was sitting all straight, he held softly the stick of his lollipop. Sometimes he had it in his mouth, but most of the time he had it out, dragging his tongue slowly on the candy ball.

His tongue drew small circles on it, saliva attaching to the candy in a way which made Frank feel his pants tighter by thinking of the lollipop as something else, the singer's throat sometimes letting low and really quiet groans sound as his tongue worked on the lollipop slowly, licking it in a seductive way though Gerard's intention was not using his candy as a sexual toy with Frank.

Frank felt more and more saliva creating in his mouth, a clear sign that he was melting to get something he wished; Gerard's clothes off. He licked his lips slowly as he took his earphones off, his gaze locked on Gerard's mouth and his lollipop.

"I want" he whispered as a snake would talk, in a very dark tone filled with lust.

His boyfriend looked up at him, before smiling like a small kid.

"Here" he offered innocently, showing his lollipop to Frank. Frank took Gerard's book from his hands before throwing it to the floor, getting Gerard pouting his lower lip. However, his smile appeared again when Frank straddled him there on the sofa of the small living area of the tour bus.

Frank held the other's lollipop though Gerard didn't let go of it, before he licked it quickly. Gerard licked his lollipop again, but he soon felt something new pressing against his tongue; Frank's. The guitarist had pressed his tongue on the candy at the same time Gerard did, the small ball being the only thing which separated them.

The singer giggled softly before he licked slowly his candy as well as Frank, before they repeated their actions. Frank let a small groan sound in his throat as they continued licking their lollipop, the candy melting to the saliva of their mouths quickly before only the white stick was what they had to lick.

Gerard threw it away as Frank held the other's collar.

"Be glad no one is here" he whispered against Gerard's lips, making him blush hardly as he smiled, knowing what Frank pretended to do that day since no one was in the bus to bother them. Frank quickly started taking the other's jacket off while his lips connected again on Gerard's.

They moved their lips together in synchrony as their tongues met again, wrestling, fighting to get in the other's mouth in a small space between them, wet sounds filling the room while Frank threw the other's jacket to the floor while Gerard unbuttoned the shorter man's jeans.

They broke the kiss a few seconds while they threw their shirts at a random direction before Gerard had to move to a side, his head meeting the sofa, almost the arm of it while Frank got over him, their lips creating a sloppy kiss, their hands working quickly in one another's jeans, pulling them down before they could throw them to the floor.