Nerd Perfect

Frank is heading offstage, the calls and screams of the crowd pressing against his back like an embrace, when someone reaches out from behind the stacks of bins by the wall and tugs him sideways. He lets out a (totally manly) squeak and blinks into the shadows at Gerard, whose face is round and luminous in the semi-dark.

He steps forward, crowding Gerard back further into the shadows and sliding a hand into his sweaty hair, tangling his fingers in and pulling a little. His thoughts are a jumble of random words: exsanguinatefaltermiasmabrink. He's always like this until he comes down from the show—limbs and fingers just beginning to tingle, brain a mess of words without meaning. "You look like the moon," he whispers up into Gerard's ear.

He sees Gerard smile and steps even closer, burying his face into Gerard's sweaty neck. He snuffles, licks a little, and Gerard squirms under his tongue but then presses closer in. He tastes salty and bitter—makeup and sweat. Frank's about to slide down to his knees, has already tensed his thighs, when Gerard cups his hand under Frank's jaw and pulls him in, kissing him deep and dirty.

It's not frantic, and Frank thinks that's strange, feels like it should be with adrenaline still snaking through his veins, heart still beating fast. Gerard's fingers are light on his jaw, though, like he's handling something precious and breakable. Which, fuck that. Frank noses up into Gerard's hairline, blowing strands away from his mouth and breathing, "Come on. Fuck. I wanna—"

He never gets to finish the thought, because Gerard is sliding down the wall, kneeling in front of him. He always goes down more slowly than Frank, who drops down like it's nothing, has constant bruises on his knees. Gerard puts on a fucking show, looking up at Frank with want in his eyes and a smirk on his lips, and just like that, Frank's half-hard and all those random words in his head have twisted themselves into one single "Yes." He wants this, wants that mouth, wants to snag his fingers in Gerard's hair and pull him in.

Gerard gets Frank's pants open and shoves his face in, not even touching Frank's cock, just rubbing his sweaty cheek against Frank's belly and pressing his nose into his pubes. Frank grins, curling his hand around the side of Gerard's head and holding him close, grinding against him. He lets up and Gerard arches his neck, looking up at him with a small smile.

He misses seeing Gerard's freaky little teeth, misses the crazy-wide grin that he gets when he's truly happy. Frank used to see it all the fucking time, but lately it's been happening less and less. Just before Gerard closes his eyes and dips down to take Frank's cock in his mouth—just before Frank loses all of his thoughts completely—he decides that he's going to make it his fucking mission to make Gerard smile like that again, and fucking soon.

Then Gerard makes a little noise and goes down, sucking Frank's cock like it's his job, and Frank forgets everything else. He just concentrates on staying upright and not choking Gerard with his dick as he thrusts forward, his cock calling the shots, calling his hips forward like they're fucking spring-loaded.

"Fuck," he whispers fervently, and Gerard grins around his dick—at least, Frank thinks it's a grin—and slides back and off. He grabs Frank's hips and shoves him sideways and up against the wall, holding him down with one arm. Gerard wraps his hand around Frank's cock and goes down again, pumping steadily as Frank starts to bliss out, slipping into that awesome state of mind where you're getting close and you just get to ride it out, letting it build. He reaches down and cups his hand around Gerard's cheek, feeling himself move in Gerard's mouth. It's overwhelming—the feeling of riding Gerard's tongue, hot and slick, Gerard's hand jacking him steadily.

"Fuck, Gee, I'm—" he gasps out, and he's surprised by his own voice, how rough it is. He's used to having to be quiet—semi-public blowjobs are a fact of life on tour—and he didn't mean to say anything, but tonight he can't fucking help it. Gerard ignores him and goes down further, sliding his tongue all up the underside of Frank's dick and moaning. Frank can't hear it—the techs are breaking down the stage and there's noise all around them—but he can feel it, and that's all it fucking takes; three seconds later he comes in Gerard's mouth with a muffled cry, his breath ragged.