We Started With Sketches

Frank had always felt an attraction to his Mikey's-his best friend-older brother, Gerard. Even the name sounded hot to him. He always thought Gerard had that mysterious, sexy cloud of air around him, and it just turned him on. He loved that he got to see Gerard almost everyday, because he visited the Way house so often. Gerard never really talked to Frank before, because Frank was a sophomore (Gerard was a junior), and his brother's best friend, but Gerard did see a potential to be a fantastic lover in him. So when Mikey invited Frank to sleepover, Frank instantly accepted the offer, and Gerard smiled at the news.

---

"Mikey...Mikey, you up?" Frank asked his friend who was curled up in a ball on his bed.

A light snore emerged from Mikey and Frank sighed. It's only 11:27 at night on a Saturday, who the fuck goes to sleep that early? Well, apparently Mikey does.

Out of boredom, Frank got up and went to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water and another slice of pizza, but he found Gerard there instead. Frank stopped on the step of the stairs he was standing on and watched as Gerard intently was sketching. The sketch appeared to be Frank, but Frank could only see from a distance.

"Hey, creeper. Why are you up?" Gerard asked as he noticed Frank watching.

Frank ducked his head and tried his best to hide his blush.

"It's only 11:30, not late. You're brother's just weak about sleep."

Gerard snorted in agreement, and turned his attention back to his sketchbook. Frank decided to get his glass of water and sit down in the chair next to Gerard. On closer look at the sketch, Frank just had to ask.

"Is that me?"

Gerard hummed and turned to Frank.

"I've been wanting to draw you for a while now. Challenge myself a bit. You have a lot of distinct features and I just couldn't resist."

What Gerard said made Frank just want to attack Gerard with kisses.

"Frank? Hello? Earth to Frank?"

"Oh...what?"

"Well," Gerard giggled a bit "I was wondering if you'd want to go to my room with me and I can show you some of my drawings. If you're interested, of course."

Alone with Gerard...in his room? Frank could not pass this up!

"Yeah!"

"Cool."

Gerard started to the stairs and stepped on the first step, and looked at Frank, who was staring.

"You coming?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah, yeah."

Frank followed Gerard up the stais, to his room.

Gerard's room was messy, with clothes strewn all over the floor. A regular-sized bed was tucked in the upper-right corner, with a navy blue comforter and off-white pillows. Amazing sketches littered the yellow-tinted-white walls.

"Holy shit." Frank whispered when he took in the sight of the drawings.

"You like them?"

"Yeah."

Gerard smiled, and hummed a happy note.

"They're amazing, Gee."

Gerard's head snapped to Frank and he had a puzzled look on his face.

"What?" Frank asked, thinking he said something wrong.

"You-you called me Gee."

Frank looked at his blue and gray dotted socks and a shade of pink soaked his cheeks.