Only In My Dreams - Part 1

“Mmm. Ah, god,” Frank moaned in his sleep. He was in his bunk on the tour bus with the rest of his band mates, in the middle of a pleasant dream. Unfortunately, the noises he was emitting from said dream caused his friends to rouse from their own state of unconsciousness. 

“What the hell?” Mikey whispered in the darkness, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. It didn’t take him long to find the source of the noises that had awoken him, coming from the bunk below him. “Is that..?”

“Oh, Frankie’s having a dream,” Bob chuckled softly, yawning afterword.

“A very good dream from the sound of it,” Ray added when the guitarist made a rather vocal grunt. “Should we wake him?”

“No way, let me get my camera,” Gerard answered, now fully awake from the excitement. This form of blackmail could be extremely valuable in the future, not to mention the price a fan would pay for the tape. The lead singer quickly left the room to retrieve his video camera. He returned with the item and a big grin in tow. “This is going to be great. Turn on the lights a little.”

Bob nodded, doing as Gerard commanded. The light was set to a dim; light enough to actually see their sleeping beauty, but not too bright to wake him. Everyone moved to sit on Gerard’s bed (right across from Frank’s), giving them front row seats for the action. The older Way brother hit the on button to the camera, and began filming his friend’s activities.

The guitarist was lying on his stomach, dark hair disheveled from his tossing and turning. The man’s incessant movements caused the sheet to slide and reveal more of his body. Frank was only dressed in his gray boxers, which made it simple (even in the dim light) to make out his considerably large erection. The conscious members of My Chemical Romance could only watch in silent hysterics as the sleeping man became even louder, if possible. 

“Uh... hmm... ha,” he panted, moving his lower body faster and harder against the 

mattress.

“Who do you think he’s dreaming about?” the younger Way brother asked to no 

one in particular. 

“No idea, but he is getting really into it,” commented Ray, blushing slightly from the situation. Frank had turned over and was now thrusting upwards, as if someone was riding him, spread like an eagle. 

“Maybe he needs a little help?” suggested Gerard. He passed the camera to Bob, who was slightly confused at the man’s motive. Nonetheless, the drummer continued taping Frank’s escapades. A moment later, Gerard took off his shirt, so he was left in only his black boxers, and walked over the sleeping musician. 

He gave the camera the “a-okay” hand sign, before hopping onto the occupied bed. The older Way brother leaned over Frankie’s body, his black hair falling forward and into his face with his movements. He flashed the camera another toothy smile before holding the other’s face still and kissing him on the mouth roughly. The unconscious man responded by kissing back, equally as hard. Speaking of hard things, the lead singer was becoming turgid in a certain part of the anatomy. (A/N: You get the picture.) 

“The fans are going to love this,” mumbled Ray as Gerard upped the ante by moving his hips over Frank’s obvious arousal, causing an almost indescribably delicious friction.

After a few moments, Gee left the other’s mouth to tease his neck with deft licks and nibbles. Beads of sweat were forming on Frankie’s hot flesh, as his grunts, moans and whimpers filled the room. He made one last lustful thrust before shouting desperately, “Ah, Gerard!”

After that instant, his body ceased all movement. A cute smile tugged on Frank’s face as he continued his sleep, fully satisfied and blissfully unaware of the show his friends witnessed. Everyone’s eyes widened and turned their attention to the person whose name came from Frank’s lips when he climaxed. Gerard locked eyes with his three friends, equally shocked.