You're So Cute When You're Slurring Your Speech

"Fucking amazing," Frank rasps, hand rough on Gerard's shoulder, fingertips digging in as he shoves Gerard's back to the wall. His eyes are manic and bright, exactly how Gerard feels, seven steps into the wings of the shitty basement dive reverberating with pounding bass and stomping feet. "Fuckin' told Steve-- Shit, Gerard, Gee--"

"Frankie," Gerard says, the only thing his brain's able to spit out with Frank up in his face, hoarse and sweaty like he's already been out there instead of back here waiting for his turn to tear it up. His shirt's damp beneath the palm Gerard has splayed over his chest, and Gerard gets stuck staring at his hand, trying to figure out when the fuck he put it there. He's still staring when Frank slips away, hitting the floor on his knees with a sharp grunt and yanking at Gerard's belt. Gerard stumbles forward and slams back again, Frank's forearm across his hips. "What-- Frankie, what're--"

Frank says, "I gotta," like it's torn out of him, staring up at Gerard with eyes gone dark and heavy, hazy, as he jerks Gerard's jeans open, zipper grating. His gaze jumps to Gerard's hand hovering weirdly in mid-air, palm still tinging with Frank's drying sweat, then back to Gerard's cock somehow out and in his hand and right in front of his fucking face. He doesn't ask or say okay or fucking do anything except stare, eyes flashing wide in the dark like he can't believe this shit either, like maybe he's having second thoughts. Or fuck, first thoughts, because it seems like his brain hasn't really been involved for awhile. But then he lets out this fucking gorgeous moan, thick and loud enough to hear over the noise filling the air and Gerard's head, and his hot wet sloppy mouth is on Gerard's dick.

"Oh fuck," Gerard grates, fingers scrabbling at Frank's hair, desperately trying to twist up a messy, prickly handful. Those fucking dreads are too short to get a good hold on and Gerard's hand skids down, hooks on the hinge of Frank's wide-open jaw. "Fuck fuck fuck."

Frank goes down, and fucking down, too far, back heaving as he gags. It doesn't stop him. Gerard's flinch when teeth scrape skin doesn't stop him either. His throat works, sweat-slick and obscene, his breaths puffing short and sharp against damp skin as he curls his fingers around Gerard's hips, pulls him in tighter. There's no fucking way Frank's done this before. He's rough and careless and greedy when he sucks, like it's all about him, like Gerard's just along for the ride. One tiny sliver of Gerard thinks that's fucked up, fucked up, because Frank is fucking using him, but it's drowned out by how fucking hot Frank is, what he looks like on his knees like this, desperate and messed up, and if this is what Frank wants, then fuck it. Just fucking fuck it. Frank can have it.

When Gerard grips his face hard, tilts it up and thrusts, he moans so loud Gerard's fucking knees buckle. He jerks back to suck in a couple quick breaths, gaze darting up to Gerard's face for a long second. There's a quick flash of a wide, fucking saucy grin before he goes back down, fist tight around the base to keep Gerard from thrusting again. And okay. Maybe being a total douchebag about the really stellar blowjob Gerard had no fucking clue was about to happen--Frank is fucking blowing him backstage, what the fuck--is a good idea. He can work with that. It's not like it's a fucking trial to let Frank figure shit out, hard suction breaking when he gets all caught up in licking, and Gerard's got a pretty awesome view of him fucking clutching at the crotch of his shredded jeans, face and throat flushed dark as he gets back into it again, making noises Gerard would recognise fucking anywhere as a guy about to cream himself. His lips are tight and his tongue's firm and he's working Gerard's dick rough and fast and-- fuck. He wants Gerard to lose it in his mouth.

"Faster," Gerard gasps, voice sticking in his throat when Frank's gaze flicks up again. He can't tell from Frank's hungry look if he's supposed to keep talking or shut the fuck up, but if Frank wants him to come while he's got half a case of beer and something tiny, white and wicked in his blood, Frank's got to, Frank's fucking got to, "Oh fuck."